April 18, 2014 | 1970 users online

Deodorants - Old Spice - All Products

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried pretty much every deodorant out there. Sweating isn't really my issue so much as keeping the stinks at bay, but even the "clinical strength" shiz wasn't cutting it for my standards. I decided to meander over to the men's section and discovered Old Spice in the Hawkridge scent; I couldn't be happier with it. First, the specific scent that I use actually smells really good and is completely unisex, so I don't feel like I smell like a dude. Second, it goes on clear. Third, it lasts all day and I don't have to worry about smelling up the place. I just hope they don't ever discontinue Hawkridge!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using Secret, Degree and Dove deodorants that were supposed to be clear, leave no white marks and last all day, I decided to try Old Spice. My boyfriend uses Old Spice all the time and I had used his a few times since it smelled so good. Their deodorants are clear, great smelling and last for a long time, much longer than deodorants designed for women. I also disliked the fruity, floral scents of women's deodorant. Old spice deodorants have a musky, spicy, masculine scent that I like. The only downside for me is that some of their deodorants can be a bit too strong smelling. They glide on smooth, much better than those white, chalk-like deodorants for women where chunks sometimes come off on your skin. So glad I switched, I will always buy Old Spice now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by kolwink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've usually stuck to Secret deodorant/anti-perspirant, with an occasional dabble in Dove, and one extremely unfortunate experience with Tom's of Maine (two words: itchy + peely). My main concern was scent: I did not want overpowering FLOWER-FRUIT-POWDER bomb. Secondary concern was lasting power and effectiveness.

I was standing in Target, discontentedly debating which pseudo-cucumber "fresh" scent to try, when I got a massive brainwave. Why not try men's deodorant?! I had already realized that no gender police would swoop down if I (gasp!) dared to buy men's sneakers. Hey, I got wide feet.

I loaded up MUA only to find that many other ladies already had this idea. I mean, we all love the way Old Spice smells on the fellas ... so why not try it on ourselves, amirite?

I decided to eschew the anti-perspirant (aluminum) and go with plain deodorant.
After a smell test of deodorants from various categories:
- Arctic Force, Fresh, Pure Sport
- Hawkridge, Foxcrest, Wolfthorn
- Komodo, Denali, Fiji, Matterhorn
- Swagger

I decided almost all of them smelled just a little (or way) too "masculine" for my tastes. Like, "this would smell great on the ol' hubster, but I don't know if I want it on ME". Fiji was the best, so that's what I went with.

I like it! To my nose, the scent is less masculine / more unisex; light and fresh and faintly citrusy. Like a mild version of that "Irish Spring" soap, maybe? My skin has had no adverse reaction with the product, and no issues with white streaks either.

Best part: it seems to do the job! I've been using it for over a week. While my days haven't been particularly strenuous (uh, hi, it was Thanksgiving), I think Old Spice has been holding up (i.e., holding off the B.O.) better than Secret and Dove.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

- Masculine smell is, but I'd prefer no smell
- Protects okay, not great
- Leaves white marks on clothes
- Clumps under arms
- Drying for the skin
- I have an inkling it stains my clothing

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by FMelissa11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes as a women I was skeptical about buying Old Spice but reading the reviews and using the product I'm sold! The degree, dove etc. deodorants were not lasting all day for me and I hated it. Then I started using Right Guard Sport which worked well but has a masculine scent. After my right guard ran out I did a quick review and bought the Old Spice Endurance and Fiji. Both work great. The endurance has a way more masculine scent and I could smell it on me all day. The Fiji is more unisex and lighter fresh scent. So I've been using Fiji which keeps me fresh allll day, like until 11pm at night. Great product for women to use and I will not stray.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Been using the Matterhorn scent deodorant and the Fiji body wash and I like both. The deodorant works for two days straight (!), smells fresh and clean. I'm not in love with the scent but it's nice. The only flaw is that it's VERY POTENT and I can very clearly smell myself all day and it clashes with any fragrances I might wear. Because of this I usually wear it at home when I don't want to get all gussied up. The Fiji body wash I really like as it smells to me like pineapple, though after reading other reviewers mention of apple I agree more with that, and citrus and a little spice, overall clean. The body wash says on the bottle that it keeps odor away, or do they mean the scent lasts (?), for eight hours but I can't attest to that. A little goes a long way and if you don't squeeze the bottle too hard then just the right amount is dispensed perfectly. When this is used up I might take a gander at the newer scents as I'm liking that though OS isn't advertising it, it seems they're leaning in a more unisex vein. That and men's stuff is still cheaper and you get more product. It'd be nice if OS would come out for some products for women but I'm afraid they'd cheapen it and charge more as companies are wont to do. Great product line for men and women. Will keep buying if they keep this up! 1/1/14 Bought the anti perspirant/deodorant in Wolfthorn scent a few weeks ago and it works great! I can go two days odor free which is nice! The reason I got the Wolfthorn scent is that it smells fruity! Like Creamsicle fruity! I have NO CLUE as to how wolves and citrus/vanilla go together, would have liked to have been a fly on the wall for that product development meeting, so I find this deodorant a bit humorous. Not big on fruity scents but I get so tired of aquatics and "artic" notes in mens fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by dashing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Wolfthorn, I bought it for myself not my dh, and I think it smells sweet & citrusy, I only wish the sent lasted all day! It works fairly well as the antiperspirant/deoderant, needs refreshing the next day, but I will definitely be buying this again! I was curious about the spray, but that smells more "manly", so I skipped this, but someone else might try. I'm still trying to get my hubby to try just so I can evaluate it, but I might have to buy on my own. If I do I will update, but the antiperspirant/deodorant is a must try, $3 plus change on sale at walgreens, bet it's less at wallmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Eoduinemb

I'm a girl and I've been using this deodorant for years in Fresh. I love it. I had issues when I was a teenager with sweating and smell, and none of the deodorants designed for women helped at all. Growing older and a diet change have helped, I believe, but this deodorant is still awesome. It goes on clear, works all day, the smell isn't over powering, and I feel like the packaging lets you get every last bit of product out. After reading the reviews that the new scents smell a bit more feminine, I am going to check them out. It would be great if they would come out with a line of scents designed for women - maybe they don't want to ruin their marketing image.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly don't understand why everyone doesn't buy Old Spice. I always loved using this when I was younger, but due to the masculine scent, stopped.

Thankfully, their newer deodorants are insanely feminine, so I can smell delicious and be dry. Old Spice is a lot cheaper than women's deodorant, is clear, works better, and smells better. What's not to love?

The best part is my partner loves it too, so he and I share. It cuts down on the amount of products we use, and we both smell like Starburst.

Wolfthorn smells like a tropical fruit punch, Hawkridge smells of vanilla, and Foxcrest is a feminine woodsy scent. I also hear that Fiji smells like coconut. You really can't go wrong with Old Spice. They also don't degrade women in their commercials.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by brittbrat118820

In the hot summer months my degree deodorant just hasn't been cutting it. My boyfriend purchased this in "Wolfthorn" and I noticed how good it smelled. I immediately went and bought it. It doesn't smell manly; it has more of an orange scent that I would consider to be unisex. Aside from the amazing smell it works great also. I will be using this from now on and I highly recommend for both men and women.