November 28, 2014 | 1770 users online

Deodorants - Old Spice - All Products

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by rebecca68

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I have an excessive sweating problem (hyperhidrosis) and this product doesn't work for me.This product is going to waste sitting in my draw.I use certain dri roll on and apply at night and that works really well 0% sweat.I have a review of certain dri on my profile.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by clui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first got into Old Spice when a girlfriend smelled really nice one time and I started intensely sniffing her shoulder going "what is this you smell really good". It was classic Old Spice. I didn't want to have my nose stuck to myself all the time so I decided to try some others.

The Wild series of deodorants are pretty unisex. Maybe even feminine. Seriously. I tried the Wolfthorn first--smells like Skittles or pineapples, intensely fruity and sweet. I had a friend hug me after a workout and say I smelled like soap (I hadn't showered, just reapplied deodorant). It's just an inoffensive and widely enjoyable scent all around.

Hawkridge is even nicer to me. It smells a bit sharp and men's-body-wash-like in the stick but when applied, body heat really brings out the warm tones of vanilla, something buttery and cocoa-like. It's sweet, and very warm.

Foxcrest is next--if I can find it!

They go on clear and smooth, don't leave marks, ward off BO, and come off in the shower. I'm sold.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using the wolfthorn scent for three months and it's been keeping me stink free. I'm not comfortable using antiperspirants and don't really care if I sweat. I just want something that will keep me smelling good and won't leave horrible stains on my clothes.

I'm working eight hour shifts doing fast paced manual labor in an unairconditioned building and I leave work smelling fine.

This deodorant smells nice, a sort of sweet citrus, berry scent. It isn't overpowering like most women's deodorants and after about twenty minutes you don't smell it anymore. It goes on feeling cool and dries almost immediately. I can put it on while I'm getting dressed and don't have to worry about it staining my shirt, or making the underarms feel stiff and gucked up with product. It's never left any residue on my clothes, and it never feels caked on and gross. I don't feel like I need to scrub my underarms to get it off at night.

This works really well and I'm happy I found it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by bri293

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I felt the same way so many other reviewers felt, that I was tired of spending money on deodorant/antiperspirant that didn’t seem to work that well but was expensive. I’ve always been a bad sweater, which I have always hated. I tried the “clinical strength” products and they did work a little better, but weren’t amazing, and they were so expensive! One day last summer I decided to try my boyfriend’s deodorant (original Old Spice) because he’s a very sweaty guy and it seemed to work pretty well for him. Lo and behold, I thought it was great! Didn’t like the smell of that one because I felt like I smelled like a guy and it is strong smelling (I like it on him but not on me!), but loved the product. Old Spice now makes so many great scents that smell more unisex which is great! I personally like somewhat musky scents for women anyway, and the one I use is the Foxcrest scent. For those of you that want a fruitier or slightly more feminine smell there are some others that you would like. However, the scent is stronger than women’s deodorant, but I don’t mind that because I like the scent I chose and it works with the perfume scents I use. For example on how it has a strong scent, I have twice been complimented on my perfume when wearing this deodorant, even though I wasn’t wearing any perfume… just recently applied deodorant/antiperspirant.

Bottom line: Old Spice goes on clear, keeps me pretty dry, works all day, and leaves me smelling fresh without it being too overpowering. Not to mention that it’s cheaper than women’s deodorant! No complaints and I will definitely be an Old Spice girl for life! I was surprised to see how many women are like me and have switched to men’s deodorant.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by tokkivu

I was honestly getting fed up with spending money for deodorants that wouldn't do anything. I'm pretty sure I tried all the women's clinical strength ones, all of which didn't cut it. My grandfather passed away two years ago, but his shaving things were left untouched in the bathroom cabinet, one of those things was his Old Spice deodorant, one of them not even opened. I just so happened to get the idea to try it & boy, was I surprised! Not only did it go on clear, it lasted the whole day & kept me smelling good! I love it!

Looking on here I'm seeing raves about the Wild scents & I just came back from Rite Aid & after smelling them all, I think Fiji will be my next purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by cholielynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wolfthorn is my absolute favorite scent of anything ever made. For reals. It puts any 'girly' brand deodorant to shame. Its light and reminds me of citrus but not in a Lemon Pledge sort of way. It's kinda orangy I suppose. I don't find it masculine AT ALL. I only use the deodorant version which does a great job of keeping the stinkys at bay, but I can't say how the antiperspirant does for the sweats. (props to old spice for giving us a choice between antiperspirant and deodorant for every scent they carry. Can't say that about many womans brands). My Target had the Wolfthorn and Figi scents in the travel isle for like $1.50 so check there first if you just want to sample it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a neutral review. I love the smells of Old Spice and they definitely keep the odor at bay. However, whenever I use Old Spice (blue solid gel) I get a terrible reaction. The fold of my armpit is bright red and looks like a 2nd degree burn. Last year when this happened it was even worse and caused these terrible rough patches of flaky skin. If you have sensitive skin avoid this formula at all costs. Some of you may not have had this problem but I thought I would warn others out there. I've never had any type of reaction to any other kind of deodorants before,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried pretty much every deodorant out there. Sweating isn't really my issue so much as keeping the stinks at bay, but even the "clinical strength" shiz wasn't cutting it for my standards. I decided to meander over to the men's section and discovered Old Spice in the Hawkridge scent; I couldn't be happier with it. First, the specific scent that I use actually smells really good and is completely unisex, so I don't feel like I smell like a dude. Second, it goes on clear. Third, it lasts all day and I don't have to worry about smelling up the place. I just hope they don't ever discontinue Hawkridge!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using Secret, Degree and Dove deodorants that were supposed to be clear, leave no white marks and last all day, I decided to try Old Spice. My boyfriend uses Old Spice all the time and I had used his a few times since it smelled so good. Their deodorants are clear, great smelling and last for a long time, much longer than deodorants designed for women. I also disliked the fruity, floral scents of women's deodorant. Old spice deodorants have a musky, spicy, masculine scent that I like. The only downside for me is that some of their deodorants can be a bit too strong smelling. They glide on smooth, much better than those white, chalk-like deodorants for women where chunks sometimes come off on your skin. So glad I switched, I will always buy Old Spice now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by kolwink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've usually stuck to Secret deodorant/anti-perspirant, with an occasional dabble in Dove, and one extremely unfortunate experience with Tom's of Maine (two words: itchy + peely). My main concern was scent: I did not want overpowering FLOWER-FRUIT-POWDER bomb. Secondary concern was lasting power and effectiveness.

I was standing in Target, discontentedly debating which pseudo-cucumber "fresh" scent to try, when I got a massive brainwave. Why not try men's deodorant?! I had already realized that no gender police would swoop down if I (gasp!) dared to buy men's sneakers. Hey, I got wide feet.

I loaded up MUA only to find that many other ladies already had this idea. I mean, we all love the way Old Spice smells on the fellas ... so why not try it on ourselves, amirite?

I decided to eschew the anti-perspirant (aluminum) and go with plain deodorant.
After a smell test of deodorants from various categories:
- Arctic Force, Fresh, Pure Sport
- Hawkridge, Foxcrest, Wolfthorn
- Komodo, Denali, Fiji, Matterhorn
- Swagger

I decided almost all of them smelled just a little (or way) too "masculine" for my tastes. Like, "this would smell great on the ol' hubster, but I don't know if I want it on ME". Fiji was the best, so that's what I went with.

I like it! To my nose, the scent is less masculine / more unisex; light and fresh and faintly citrusy. Like a mild version of that "Irish Spring" soap, maybe? My skin has had no adverse reaction with the product, and no issues with white streaks either.

Best part: it seems to do the job! I've been using it for over a week. While my days haven't been particularly strenuous (uh, hi, it was Thanksgiving), I think Old Spice has been holding up (i.e., holding off the B.O.) better than Secret and Dove.