April 23, 2014 | 1448 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Clear

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have this in 'Fresh'. I started using this after using Lady Speed Stick for quite a long time. I find this to be a very wet formula. The smell is okay, not the greatest. It keeps me dry all day so thats a plus.
Doubt I'll repurchase though...It hasn't irritated my skin though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I have this in "Powder". This is my first dry deodourant. To my surprise this is an amazing deodourant. Has a powdery musky smell, and it is quite long lasting. The only negative point I have about it is a lot of times when I shower I feel it's still on my skin no matter how many times I have rubbed, but it might just be a psychological effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by waniliowa

It's an ok deodorant. Not my favorite because after an hour or so, it gave this musky smell. I've used other antiperspirants before that left me nice smelling for hours, so I was a bit disappointed. I only wear anti antiperspirants for going out with friends so I wanted it to do the job. Also, it left a bit of a white residue on my shirt... hmmm. But I guess it works for some people! Deodorants are a bit of a trial and error thing...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I love this! This is the only deodorant that does not leave any white marks on my shirts..this is the onbly deoderant I've been purchasing for the past few yrs.....I like the cashmere scent a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Courtloux128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A very reliable product for me. I've tried other deodorants but I always seem to come back to this one. Absorbs moisture well without irritating my underarms which tend to be sensitive.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by teha83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've bought this a couple of times and overall I don't think it is effective.
Some good things about it are that it does make your skin softer, is pretty non irritating, and has a pleasant scent. However, I do end up sweating and smelling "musty" I don't like that at all! I really wanted to like this product and tried it several times before making my final judgement. My sister, and a couple of people agree that while it is moisturizing it is ineffective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

I love this deodorant because it goes on smooth, doesn't irritate my skin, smells nice, doesn't stain my clothes, and is a good price. I do still sweat when using it, but I'm okay with that since sweating is a pretty natural thing to do and it still prevents BO. I actually like that this product is not industrial strength and is good to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this deodorant in the powder scent since my early twenties. Its always worked very well for me. Keeps me dry and stink free all day long, even if its hot outside or I'm sweating during physical activity. I stopped using Dove for awhile because I wanted to try some of the more natural deodorants out there but they never worked very well, if at all, for me so I ended up coming back to Dove.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by inthetreetops

Finally, a deodorant that really DOESN'T leave white marks everywhere! It makes your underarms softer/smoother, the scents aren't really strong, and it doesn't get cake-y. I'm just glad I don't have white stripes all over my shirts :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dove deodorant is one of only two brands I will use. The scents are nice, and not overpowering. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin nice and soft.

It does leave white marks on clothing, so be careful getting dressed. From time to time I still get a bit sweaty despite the antiperspirant.