December 20, 2014 | 1319 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Clear Sensitive Skin Deodorant

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good scent, no irritation. The only complaint I have is that it's not strong enough for me in summer. After my boyfriend telling me my pits stank one too many times, I had to upgrade to an anti-persperiant with a higher percentage of aluminum for the summer (to be fair, though, I live in the humid southern US).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by pilgyo

Isn't called Ultimate Clear anymore...just Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Invisible Solid.

Really like the fragrance-smells mildly pleasant - doesn't interfere with my perfume...find all the other Dove antiperspirant deodorants are too strong of a fragrance for my taste.

One thing I realized using this product-antiperspirant is fragile...Dove comes with a protective lid that's inside the cap...don't push it into the antiperspirant, over time your product will break super easily and it begins to crumble or just fall right out of the container. I had a good chunk of antiperspirant that first crumbled and broke-off at the top and then the remaining 2.5 inch of the remaining product just slide right out... Maybe it was a manufacturer's defect...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

By far my favorite deodorant! I pit it on in the morning and it lasts all day! Never have to reapply. And never gets on my clothes. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by alohahawaii

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I was using the Original Unscented version and was frustrated with the white balls that form in your pits after a long day. This doesn't do that and it seems as though I don't have to shave as much. I do notice that it is pretty hard to wash off. But I tell you that I will not be purchasing anything else (for now anyways)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by halliesayshey

I want to like this product but i just can't! It doesn't do it's job. Everyday I'll put it on and by the end of the day, I notice that my armpits do not smell the same way they did when I left my house! It does leave my armpits soft, and it is not irritating but i won't be repurchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im fragrance sensitive and been using this product ever since it came out. Doesn't sting even on newly waxed armpits, no annoying scent, gentle on skin and still effective on keeping me dry and odor free. I don't sweat like a hog so this one suffices.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this after using Dove go Sleeveless left my underarms dry and itchy. This turned everything around for the better! It works well with keeping you dry. I buy unscented about 80% of the time because I can hardly find a scented one that actually smells good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is great for everyday. Shaving and regular scented deodorants did a number on my under arms and I started getting razor burns and constant irritation. After switching to this the irritation went down and my under arms began feeling soft and silky again. I apply this every morning and it keeps me dry and stink free the whole day. I dont get any annoying white marks on my clothes and it doesnt flake. Two thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by jabritao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the anti-perspirant I use if I think I am really going to sweat. Otherwise, I go without. I do not get very smelly nor do I suffer from skin sensitivity under my arms, so I can't say that I put this product to the test. I purchased the Sensitive Care line, hoping that it might have fewer hazardous ingredients. The Environmental Working Group rates this a 3 on its Cosmetic Database. I think that's pretty darn good for an anti-perspirant. This product is called "fragrance free" but it does have a sweet, baby powderish aroma to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by girlbotxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will never use any other deodorant ever again! Ever since I started shaving my armpits, I always had irritation and razor bumps. I thought there was nothing I could do, and I had seriously tried every deodorant. I was hesitant to use this because I am a fragrance junkie and this is unscented. I always liked picking out deodorant for the scent, but I always paid the price by having nonstop irritation. It does the job of preventing odor and perspiration, and it really does lotion that area and keep it really soft. If you have sensitive skin or eczema, PLEASE do yourself a favor and get this!