September 22, 2014 | 1192 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Eye Candy in Sour Apple

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by nikkimarieexoxo

I love this color. It goes on really easy. It does tend to go on really light, so you might need to reapply it during the day. I fell in love with the color and wear it all the time

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 7:06:00 PM More reviews by giddymakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love love love this it went on light green and looked so pretty

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by infernoagogo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely NO color payoff. This color is so incredibly sheer that I can't even tell if I'm wearing anything! Plus, there are pieces of silver glittler that fall over your face during application and are very difficult to remove. The packaging is great, like most HC products, but the e/s itself was a major disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Adorable packaging and great color . The shade itself, a sparkling warm green, is rather sheer which is either a blessing or a curse depending on the look I'm trying to achieve. It's hard for me to wear greens due to my extremely warm skintone, I was excited to try this shade out since it's a refreshing change to all the "minty" green shades which seem to be everywhere. It takes a while for me to build up the color to a suitable point, but I love the sheerness of it once it's on. It makes for a lovely combination with NYX "Herb" and will probably look great with any other shimmery olive shade for a unique "jungle-style" smokey-eye. I will probably pick this up again since it's the first light green shade which I had zero problems pulling off. If you're a warm-toned lady and are looking for a versatile light green, give this a try.