April 16, 2014 | 1442 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Bling Bling - Amethyst

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Bhree

The product it's self is fine purple glitter, and comes with a dark brown base and a light base to change up the look. It sticks very well to your eyelids, but it is glitter, so I had a bit of trouble with it falling on my cheeks during application and I saw glints of light out of the corner of my eyes all day.

I really hate the packaging. Although the glitter has a sifter, there is no lip to the jar so if you drop it, the next time you open it you will be very purple and glittery. It's unavoidable. I don't like this enough to repurchase and I hear Hard Candy is going under anyway.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2006 1:09:00 PM More reviews by zombiekitten87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This one is a really pretty true amethyst lavender purple with purple shimmer. It looks great on all eye colors (especially you lucky violet-eyed girls) looks ethereal with the neutral base and slammin with the smokey base

VERY hard to use if you dont want spilling or glitter sift onto your cheeks, so be careful.

no lip inside, so be careful when opening, and I STRONGLY suggest you do so on some white paper so you can be stingey and carefully pour the spilled glitter back in (though it has a static charge so good luck)

basically, I love this for parties, clubs, or nights out, it's a little much for your average day wear

AND it's STACKABLE yay!!! (just be super careful not to knock it over!)