Hard Candy bling Bling - Sapphire

3.0

on 8/26/2009 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do like the color of this glitter, and the size of the glitters. I don't think is is very practical to be wearing glitter up to your crease, so I just wear it as a glitter liner. I probably would have been better off buying thr urban decay heavy metal glitter liner. THe complaint i have about the packaging is that the glitter container doesnt screw on tight enough to the base at the bottom, it tipped over and glitter went everywhere, just a few hours after i had it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Ok, the color of this one is a little weird. Its an almost gry blue with copper and green irredescense which I would suggest on grey eyes especially. looks ethereal with the neutral base and slammin with the smokey base

VERY hard to use if you dont want spilling or glitter sift onto your cheeks, so be careful.

no lip inside, so be careful when opening, and I STRONGLY suggest you do so on some white paper so you can be stingey and carefully pour the spilled glitter back in (though it has a static charge so good luck)

basically, I love this for parties, clubs, or nights out, it's a little much for your average day wear

AND it's STACKABLE yay!!! (just be super careful not to knock it over!)