August 30, 2014 | 1814 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Bling Bling - emerald

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Sundae1212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The cream colored base didn't really do much for me, particularly with regards to keeping the glitter on the lid or wherever. but the color of the glitter is fun. the black liner provided is really hard to get out of the package. or maybe i am just not using the right brush.
the packaging is a bit of a mess, the glitter gets everywhere, you have to be careful.
it is a small container so that's handy for transport, just make sure you close it tightly so you don't get glitter all over your bag or clothes.
i only bought it b/c it was on sale on sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2007 12:56:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyLovesMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im a big time glitter girl and I need to have EVERY major color in my glitter collection. I saw a belly dancer wearing lime green glitter and it occured to me that I MUST have lime green glitter in my collection. I did a search on ebay for green glitter and came up with this stuff. It was really cheap, only $5 so I figured, what the heck. I wasnt expecting a whole lot but I do like Hard Candy products...so I ordered it. It surprised me! I love this unusual shade of bright green. It didnt really migrate like other glitters and didnt feel "rough" around my eyes. I didnt even use the base, to be honest..I think the base and the smokey black stuff that comes with it is a bit unnecessary. The glitter stuck just fine, I made sure I used eyecream and applied the glitter with my fingertip...viola! Very pretty and very glittery for a nighttime look. I went ahead and ordered another one, in fuscia!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2006 1:03:00 PM More reviews by zombiekitten87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the color of this!!! though, if we're going to be geologically correct, the color is far closer to that of peridot or tourmaline than emerald. It's a bright, almost yellowy-chartruse lime color which looks ethereal with the neutral base and slammin with the smokey base

VERY hard to use if you dont want spilling or glitter sift onto your cheeks, so be careful.

no lip inside, so be careful when opening, and I STRONGLY suggest you do so on some white paper so you can be stingey and carefully pour the spilled glitter back in (though it has a static charge so good luck)

basically, I love this for parties, clubs, or nights out, it's a little much for your average day wear