November 26, 2014 | 934 users online

Eyes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Big Beautiful Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by bebe14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first ever benefit product and I'm so glad I've bought it. The colours are so beautiful and give you natural and beautiful look in just a few minutes. I love how there were included brushes so you can travel with it. Since my skin is pale and there was a concealer inside in shade 2 (universal shade) it was too dark for me. But overall I love this palette and would buy it again, even my mum bought it and is obsessed with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE this product so nice for my every day palate it stays on really well and goes on really nicely since I bought my first one I have had 4 different hair colours and it has worked with every one! I also use this as a base for when I wear more eye make up on nights out! The only flaw is it's design the shadows get in to the concealer so it goes a murky colour! Deffo recommend to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

This was one of my first benefit products. I really liked how the colours of the eyeshadow complemented my skin and each other. The eyeshadows were easy to apply and smooth. The only thing I didn't like about this was that the concealer didn't have a proper cover and the eyeshadow got into that part of the palette. Bad design.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Zoelee0406

I can't find any words to say but I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by brigidmarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love Big Beautiful Eyes and have repurchased several times over the years.

Pros: Your eyes will look fab! I like to use the concealer as an allover base with the lighter pink shade all over the lid, the darker mauve in the corners, and the dark brown shade as a liner. It looks very natural but also enhances your look.

Cons: It's on the pricey side. Also, the eye shadows tend to get a little loose, causing particles to fall into the concealer. Also--and this may be me being a klutz--I have broken the mirror on a couple of them. If you drop it, you may find yourself with a cracked mirror. So, try not to drop it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

This is what I wanted Dior Rosy Tan to be! I have been using this nearly every day for weeks and weeks, only sometimes switching it up so I don't use it up too quickly! The end result is always awesome! Sweet, discrete colours that actually bring out all eye colours (eg just recently I used it on a woman with green eyes-my own are brown-equally awesome on both of us!) without overstepping the line from 'your eyes are gorgeous' to 'i like your eyeshadow!'
I don't know what it is, but it is really difficult to find such a perfect and harmonious blend of shades that don't look too made-up. Am obsessed with 'natural' looks these days after years of OTT creative looks that probably had strangers questioning whether I was a bit insane (those who knew me knew there was no question about it..). This is the perrrrrrfect palette for 'natural but not boring'-The pinkish hue keeps it from being too discrete and blah.

The formula seems powdery and bad quality but trust me, it is so pigmented, blendable, and smooth. It is actually the perfect formula for this kind of look. The matte brown is easy to overdo so tread carefully. it is a perfect brow filler too, for my eyebrow scar, best thing I've used. the concealer i use to even out lid colour, almost like a nude cream shadow. i also use it to smooth the edges upwards, so the eyeshadow is more 'winged'....

The medium rosy-brown shadow is my favourite. I thought it would be terrible as a crease colour because of the shimmer but strangely it adds to the 'glowing radiant eyes' result that you want. The look is terribly flattering. It is especially good for daytime. I even tried this on my mom and it was miles better than the other stuff she's used...it made her eyes seem more sparkly and bright which I KNOW sounds dumb but honestly! It is so so incredible.

Btw an eyeliner that goes really well with this is stila lionfish. P.s if something about this seemed 'off' to you, the Dior rosy tan palette may be more flattering on you for a similar 'big beautiful eyes' result (on my skin it didn't show up enough but worked great on others I used it on).. Also if the concealer in the benefit kit is useless for you, the dior works out to be cheaper!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette about two months ago when I had a make up tutorial thing in Boots and she tried a load of different products on me (best Sunday afternoon ever).

I already had it in my mind that I wanted to purchase Big Beautiful eyes since so many friends had said they liked it. So when I went along to the tutorial thing, I let the assistant make me up and I instantly fell in love with it. It was girly and pink without being too obvious. The colours were subtle but classy and defined eyes in a nice gentle way.

It seemed perfect for uni days and even night time if I couldn't be bothered to attempt the smoky look.

However, I do have some small issues:
1) The concealer doesn't cater for everybody! I have pale skin and whilst this formula is lovely and creamy, the colour is just all wrong (when going for any concealer, it's better to be slightly paler than your skin that it is to be slightly darker!!)
2) The soft brush is lovely but the stiff side is a bit tricky to manipulate!

There are only very small issues (because at the end of the day, I wasn't buying this product for the concealer!).

I do tend to wear Urban Decay during the day mostly, just because I wear glasses and UD seems to make a bit more of a statement, but I regularly go back to BBE and I would buy another since I am still a big fan of the girly colours.

Perfect for English roses :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

Oh God. This has been with be for about 2 years. It's the best neutral eye palette I have ever tried. It really brightens my medium dark green eyes. You can use all the shadows together to create depth, or use them on their own. The lightest shade really brightens. The brush is just perfect. And the darkest shade is perfect as an eyeliner, and has proved to be the best brow filler I have found- goes on perfect with that brush. Lasts all day. It comes with Boing concealer- perfect for quick touch-ups, not only on my face, but little body skin flaws too. Most favorite makeup item I have ever owned...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by JanineBirch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this palette for the past few years and find it great as a handbag staple, especially if I find myself caught on the hop after work going out for unexpected drinks due to the concealer / shadow / liner combination. Instant day-to-night transformation - voila! The downsides: 1) The concealer is a little too dry for my skin-type to use all the time, it can look cakey or highlight my ever-increasing wrinkles if my skin is not sufficiently hydrated / moisturised enough prior to application. 2) The base colour should be larger as this is used most and always runs out before everything else, followed by the mid shade then the deepest shade (which I am always left with at the end. Seems like a waste). All in all though this is a groovy little kit that can either create a very natural or more dramatic look depending on the occasion. Will continue to buy until I find something better, if ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by samanthalyn713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this! So natural looking and wearable. One of my favorite benefit products by far.