April 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Moisture Therapy - Moisturizing Lip Treatment (tube)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by LucyLimz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really great moisturizing balm. I had used this product for about a year now and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this!!!! i've used this in the stick form but love this in the tube even better!!!

This stuff is so ultra hydrating and lasts. I like that it has a spf in it too. I'm gonna stock up this when Avon has it on sale again.A excellent deal for .99 cents!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by dhall5

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The reason for my low grade is that, while the product itself is great, the fact that not too long ago I saw that one of the ingredients is orange roughy oil. As a purchaser of only cruelty-free products, I will not purchase this again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 This did nothing for me. I feel that there is no difference between this product and Vaseline wich is even cheaper. Better than nothing but I will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by SapphireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the stick form. Matter in fact, I'm wearing it right now. It isn't sticky, isn't oily, doesn't have a taste, and doesn't have a smell. I usually don't like putting anything on my lips. My lips are pretty normal - they're never really chapped. There's nothing special about my lips, but I feel like I'm getting the moisture I need from this. It's pretty plain yet fancy looking, considering it's the fact from Avon and not some tacky Carmex company. When my friends borrow it, they look at the packaging for awhile. I know they like it as well as I do!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by AndyCrafty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff. I've tried so many lip balm and lip moisturizers in the past but I always go back to this one. It comes in 2 forms, a chapstick and a squeeze tube. Go for the tube. The formula is incredibly soft and light and super moisturizing. It has no scent, not tacky or sticky. I get dry lips and on occasion flaking, but after a couple applications of this stuff my lips are back to being smooth. My husband always notices, he says "awww your lips are so soft." This is HG for me. For the price, don't pass it up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Basic, cheap and exellent. To cut back on my beauty dollars, I now use this instead of Kiehl's lip balm. Both have a petroleum base, but this is more moisturising and a lot less greasy than the Kiehl's. It is excellent under a lipgloss or stick because it is wax based. At $1.00 a pop on sale, I can buy 10 or so at a time and not feel bad about having enough for every purse. I also keep one stashed in my desk drawer at the office, in the bathroom, in my train case in the lipstick drawer, on my night table, etc. It's quick easy and a lot more sanitary since it is in stick form. This is the best at night for conditioning the lips while you sleep.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Smuckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not picky when it comes to lip treatments or chapsticks.
This didn't make the cut in the least. It didn't moisturize, or un-chap my lips, I don't know how, it contains things that should do just that. I know for a fact it's chock full of Petrolatum because it's all I could taste. That alone, I can't stand. Blech!
It's still worth trying, as it's under a buck. It's just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by PucaDot

HG chapstick/lip balm. Say hello to smooth, succulent lips and bye-bye flaky, chapped lips! Over the past year, I've been really struggling with dry, flaky chapped lips. I mean, EXTREME dry, flaky lips. It was awful and I couldn't find a cure until I did some research and read the reviews here on MUA on this little baby. I purchased 1 tube along with my Avon eye makeup remover and couldn't wait to try it after receiving it in the mail. The result? No more dry lip skin hanging out and about and no more peeling my entire lip skin off. Just like any chapstick or lip balm, you have to reapply to keep your lips moisturized, but that's a small price to pay for baby smooth lips. Next time I'm going to buy 10 sticks at once. Highly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

PROS: Has SPF 15. No smell, no color. Some shine. I like the tube applicator. Good price (on sale for 99 cents!).
CONS: Not very moisturizing. Not very attractive packaging.

IMO, you're better off getting some Vaseline. Will not repurchase.