Avon Moisture Therapy - Moisturizing Lip Treatment (tube)

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/30/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipbalmaholic has met her holy grail. At least for daytime lip balms! This balm is super cheap - I buy 7 at a time when they're 79 cents - and it really moisturizes my lips. The texture is smooth and doesn't feel heavy on my lips yet the formulation is amazing. In the winter, I also use it on my cuticles and on dry spots on my face in a pinch. This ranks up there with Alba Botanica coconut cream lip balm, Crazy Rumors and ChapStick lip butter as one of my favorite lip balms. If you're looking for a HG lippy, I'd recommend giving it a try.

on 4/9/2015 10:32:00 AM

Awesome product. I usually pick this up for just under a dollar Canadian. It can heal cracked lips just overnight. Sometimes they come out with seasonal packaging which is more girly. I give my husband ones in the original packing like above.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Let's be blunt in this review:

Pros -
*Doesn't Melt easily
*Packaging is easy to use and carry around
*Good for using under lipstick
*Not waxy
*AMAZING price

Cons -
*DOESN'T moisturize well (at least for me)
*Makes my lips wrinkley and rough - Even after exfoiliating
*Really thin

Even though there were lots of pros - I find that it really doesn't do the job of moisturizing, but is good under lipstick.

on 9/29/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the absolute ONLY thing that's keeping my lips from peeling right now, and I've tried most of the other well-loved MUA products. FYI, it's also hypoallergenic. Not greasy or waxy either.

on 1/5/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really great moisturizing balm. I had used this product for about a year now and I love it.

on 6/30/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this!!!! i've used this in the stick form but love this in the tube even better!!!

This stuff is so ultra hydrating and lasts. I like that it has a spf in it too. I'm gonna stock up this when Avon has it on sale again.A excellent deal for .99 cents!!!

on 5/27/2011 12:36:00 AM

The reason for my low grade is that, while the product itself is great, the fact that not too long ago I saw that one of the ingredients is orange roughy oil. As a purchaser of only cruelty-free products, I will not purchase this again!

on 3/22/2011 8:34:00 AM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 This did nothing for me. I feel that there is no difference between this product and Vaseline wich is even cheaper. Better than nothing but I will not buy it again.

on 9/15/2010 7:20:00 PM

I have this in the stick form. Matter in fact, I'm wearing it right now. It isn't sticky, isn't oily, doesn't have a taste, and doesn't have a smell. I usually don't like putting anything on my lips. My lips are pretty normal - they're never really chapped. There's nothing special about my lips, but I feel like I'm getting the moisture I need from this. It's pretty plain yet fancy looking, considering it's the fact from Avon and not some tacky Carmex company. When my friends borrow it, they look at the packaging for awhile. I know they like it as well as I do!

on 7/16/2010 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff. I've tried so many lip balm and lip moisturizers in the past but I always go back to this one. It comes in 2 forms, a chapstick and a squeeze tube. Go for the tube. The formula is incredibly soft and light and super moisturizing. It has no scent, not tacky or sticky. I get dry lips and on occasion flaking, but after a couple applications of this stuff my lips are back to being smooth. My husband always notices, he says "awww your lips are so soft." This is HG for me. For the price, don't pass it up!

Popular Lip Treatments