July 31, 2014 | 1681 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Camouflage Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 4:11:00 AM More reviews by MissValery

The first concealer brush I ever used. With a little practice, it really makes covering pimples, dark circles and red spots easy. I use it together with intensive light, intensive fair and multitasking concealer by EM, getting nice and natural results. It´s also inexpensive, but it comes with the one problem all EM brushes tend to have; the handle is likely to come off after a few uses, they´re just not using the right kind of glue. Of course, you can always fix that yourself. All in all, a brush that works very good, once they get rid of the handle problem I´ll give it 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by moon8305

This brush really helps my concealer cover dark circles and blemishes well. I can imagine (after reading another review) that it would be great for applying MAC paints or doing an e/s wash as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by trinhn04

This is not the best brush for concealing in my opinion, but works great to apply MAC's paint pots.. I love how it smoothly applies the paints to my eyelids.. I really didn't use this as a concealer brush because I think the one from BE is the best one.. but since it was free.. I can't let it go to waste... Try applying your paint pots with this brush.. you'll be surprised..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2007 12:37:00 PM More reviews by bunners

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this brush does a great job working with my concealer to help hide blemishes. when I first got it, though, half of the brush was not attached to the handle and I had to superglue it together, and now it works fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by EmilyRose101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this brush applies concealer pretty well, but the handle fell off of mine the first time I used it so I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by robynethridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this brush works okay for applying the concealor. It is a nice brush - I just have a hard time getting it to really conceal scars and blemishes. I usually have to just dab on some liquid concealor I have. However, I have read that the concealor can be used wet or dry - I have only tried it dry.

Update: I think it takes practice to figure out how to best apply concealer. I really like this brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Laura_Iandoli

I got this brush when I ordered the mineral concealor. I think the shape and design of the brush is good, and the price was certainly affordable, only $5. However, the brush I got had glue on the bristles, and I can't remove it without destroying the brush. Most people probably get a better brush, but of course I'm dissapointed that I had to get the glued up one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2006 11:14:00 PM More reviews by chloeishere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great brush at a reasonable price, especially if you get a kit! It is the perfect size, shape and firmness to apply and blend powder concealer (I haven't used it for liquid, nor do I plan to).
I use it on blemishes and under-eye circles, and it works well and covers perfectly. I sometimes also use it if I need more coverage in the red areas around my nose, since a kabuki brush can have trouble getting into small areas.

In the tutorials at everydayminerals.com, they say not to bother blending with the concealer (just dab it on firmly), this brush does blend very nicely in my experience, which is great for when you have a large or very red blemish that needs extra concealing after applying foundation!
I highly recommend this brush, especially if you don't already own one and are getting a kit.