Dermalogica Active Moist

3.6

Not tested on animals

Lavender(Lavendula Angustifolia) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Dimethicone, Lactamide MEA, Stearic Acid, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, PEG-100 Stearate, Extracts Of: Mallow (Malva Sylvestris), Ivy (Hedera Helix), Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus), Sambuscus Nigra, Arnica Montana, Pellitory (Parietaria Officinalis), Watercress (Nasturtium Officianate), Burdock (Arctium Lappa), Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonium), Saponaria Officinalis, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed; SIlk Amino Acids, GLycolipis, Hyaluronic Acid, Lavandin (Lavandula Hybridia),Palmitoyl Hydroxypropultrimonium Amylocpectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Lethicin, ALlantoin, Panthenol, Cetyl ALcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium-10, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben,Propylparaben

The lotion is quite expensive however i think it either works or doesn't work for you. I used the clinique gel before this, from the 3 step system however i felt that was not moisturising at all. However this lotion is very moisturising in combination with the toner. I feel like for this lotion to be most effective, it has to be used in conjunction with the other products in the line. I don't have very dry skin (except around mouth sometimes) so this was perfect for me. It was lightweight yet moisturizing enough for the climate i live in. This moisturiser doesnt break me out, and it is good before my makeup, since i put a primer as well anyways. I will most likely be purchasing the salon size next time, since it is cheaper and more worth it! :D

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like this product. Has a nice odor, moisturizes good. I have acne prone sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling nice and isn't heavy in texture at all. It works great. I however think that based on a moisturizer it is a little expensive, but for how it feels and the fact that it doesn't make me break out at all it is nice.

Fantastic moisturizer that does not leave me greasy. It probably wouldn't be great for someone with very dry skin but they have other moisturizers that wold probably be great.

Love this! lightweight, does not leave your skin oily, but has a nice texture. Not very fragrant, which Is nice. Lasts all day, I have oily skin, but this seems to do the trick! A bit pricy, I wish it was a little less expensive, so definitely buy the larger bottle for a better value!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I use this moisturizer as a night cream after heavy chemical exfoliation.

I find it is most suited to a night cream as it doesn't absorb quickly enough on my face to be used under makeup.

It does moisturize my very oily and acne prone skin well enough to prevent peeling and dryness after heavy chemical exfoliation.

It does not cause an increase in condones or pustules for me.

I don't find the smell or the texture offensive, but I do find the price offensive.

I'm not thrilled with the packaging either. I have to store it upside down to prevent the moisturizer from oozing out when I remove the cap.

I will buy it again, as it does the job I want it to very well. But, the price and packaging result in a reduction in the number of lippies I'm willing to give it.

Light moisturizer but does not absorb well that well into the skin. Used it for awhile but did not really see much improvement in my skin.

This is one of the products that my skin can tolerate after ruining my face with 3 dermarolling sessions with doctor and using tretinoin (avitcid) cream for 3 months 2011.

I can not use this every day, due to my face skin being ruined, but I use it once in awhile.
It has quite strong smell. I wonder if it is artificial or natural?

A great everyday moisturizer. No frills or thrills...just a great quality lotion. I always use it when I feel my skin is reacting from another product I've used. Always help clear up a break out and keep my skin nice. Not the best option if you're looking for an antiaging lotion, but a great daily lotion. Would be great to use during your 20's...I just wish they had a sunscreen option!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this generous sample and have been using it for a month now. It's a good moisturizer if you have oily skin or if its summer. I have dry skin and I could not imagine using this in the winter. It didn't do much for me this summer in the way of good hydration.

It smells nice; smells like lavender and it smells clean. No irritation and no weird reactions. Dry skin women like me, stick with something else. Overall though, a great product for oily skin.

This moisturiser is designed for oily skin and I can see it would work wonders. My skin has slowly become drier and I find at times this doesnt leave me feeling moisturised it but this is not a product fault...just a user one! Works beautifully under makeup, absorbs fast and is light on your face to begin with. A+ product