Dove Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials Anti-perspirant Deodorant

3.8

on 5/27/2013 1:07:00 AM

this gets on your clothing
but it has an awesome smell!!!!
no irritation at all
I think they could remove a few chemicals lol
no I am not a activist but ya still lol
wish they made this so it didn't leave white marks

on 2/9/2013 1:10:00 PM

I was never a big fan of deodorant sticks until I found this product. I used to use gel deodorant exclusively, but since I switched over to Dove, I have not regretted my decision. Gel deodorants dried out my underarms and made them extremely itchy (especially in the winter). After I switched to Dove, I never had this problem. The deodorant has a moisturizer in it that soothes my underarms and kept me from smelling when I would sweat. Although this has an antiperspirant, I have found that my underarms do get a little wet, but not unreasonably so. Even when I do sweat, it does not have that acrid smell, so the deodorizing function certainly works. As for the many complaints about this deodorant staining clothing, as with any deodorant stick, it is best to massage the deodorant into the skin. I take meticulous care of my clothes and I have yet to stain my clothing by wearing this deodorant (by the way, warm water and some Fels Naptha will take out most deodorant stains). The scent is my favorite of all the deodorants I have tried- it smells clean and fresh without smelling like powder or old lady. This is a great buy.

on 1/29/2012 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This deodorant isn't perfect, but it's the best one I've found so far. The cucumber smell is great and the antiperspirant works wonderfully. It also doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin. The only downside is that it is thick and white, which means it can get on clothes or look all cakey in your pits by the end of the day.

I don't sweat a lot or have bad body odor a lot. This is just really lovely smelling and is perfect for me.

on 7/13/2011 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this deodorant for many years now and of all the deodorants I've used, nothing beats this. First of all, I just want to point out that I do shave my underarms once every 2-3 days. My hair grows back fast and I do get a lot of bumps and burns here and there. The scents are great but I prefer not to have scent. Does not stain on clothes, no white marks and best of all, so easy to wash off when showering. This deodorant is a really good value. The scents smell really good and they're the kind of scents that you can smell over again without getting a headache.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

moisturizes, has fresh clean scent

leaves white stains on clothes and armpit, doesn't work as an antiperspirant

on 6/29/2011 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This deodorant is both great and awful.
First the good: It smells nice and fresh. It is a great one for sensitive skin. If you shave and get razor burn or ingrown hairs this deodorant is great for you. It cools your skin and feels great. It is also great if you use a strong antiperspirant like Certain-Dri. That irritates my skin and by using this as a daily deodorant it soothes my skin and feels great.
Now onto the bad:
It is not transfer resistant. It always ends up on my clothes if I am not careful. They do not claim it is clear or transfer free, but of course it would be nice. That's really the only downside. I would definitely check this deodorant out. =)

on 6/5/2011 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this! I am not a huge sweater/bo person somedays I don't even wear deodorant but, I do like to be protected incase and carry this in my purse. I love the smell and it does a great job when I get a little sweaty or am going to be doing activities.

on 5/22/2011 9:53:00 PM

I love this product so much. It feels great and I love the smell when it's in the stick, but I hate the smell when it's being used. It didn't smell like cucumber or anything. It just smelled horrible. It also left white streaks on my clothes. I would buy this again though because it feels great in the summer.

on 5/14/2011 9:52:00 PM

I have re-bought this product several times. I've tried other deodorants, but I like this one best!

Pros:
Smells nice, not overwhelming
Lasts almost all day (I have to re-apply if I work out though)
Definitely reduces wetness
Inexpensive

Cons:
Leaves white residue on shirts