Lise Watier Mascara Telescopic

4.3

on 3/22/2012 1:40:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this mascara

Mascara tip: put on 2 coats, don't allow to dry between. When it does dry, curl lashes then use one coat of your fav colonizing mascara...does wonders!

on 10/22/2006 4:10:00 PM

I'm on my 3rd tube of this mascara. It was pricier then drugstore brands, but I wasn't having much success with them. I have sensitive eyes and this does not make my eyes itch or water. Lengthens lashes well, but needs reapplying if going out later in the day.

on 4/30/2006 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Awesome lengthening mascara. I purchased this mascara and as a bonus received the fiber base. Works incredible together. I have tried literally tried every mascara out there. I am a huge fan of Lise Watier and have yet to be disappointed with thier products. After much frustration I decided to try Lise Watier and have never turned back. I have since slowly purchased all the basics for my makeup kit. This mascara doesn't clump, creates huge lashes and is a nice dark black. A must try!***Edit: doesn't last long and I have tried far better (cover girl super thick lash is my new fav!)

on 4/24/2006 5:10:00 PM

Great lengthening mascara. It glides on...no flakes, no mess, no clumps. Many other lengthening mascaras I've tried tend to leave my lashes clumpy with thicker, messy tips. This really seperated my thick, stubby lashes...the result...clean, dark, long lashes. This is worth the $18 CDN. UPDATE: Compared to some other mascaras I have tried since using this, the LW one takes many coats and much work to get a dramatic result.