October 24, 2014 | 1685 users online

Pressed Powders - Scott Barnes - Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Bottles_Of_Blonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I boguth it on sale at Nordstrom because it was discontinued and I felt sorry for it - also, I needed some inexpensive pressed powder. I don't like the packaging, it reminds me of a 60's bachelor pad. But I find the product does the job. I have it in Dandelion, a warm ivory color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2006 3:23:00 AM More reviews by vina1234

I have Scott Barnes Pressed Powder in Beyond Beige and Amber. Beyond Beige is a medium beige for warm/golden tone complexions. Amber is darker and good for women with tan and darker complexions with cool undertones since this shade has more red than yellow. Beyond Beige is what I currently wear. I love the unique rectangular compact and love that it's slim and lightweight (thought it was going to be heavier from the website photos). This compact came with a separate sponge in it's own plastic pouch. I like this concept but I hate the cheap crappy sponge which is practically useless and it's a one-sided sponge. The other side is plastic with SB logo. You can toss this one out and buy a good quality sponge and use the nice plastic pouch he provided. But I did love his finely-milled pressed powder. It is very smooth, soft, and velvety. A very good quality powder. You can wear this alone if you don't mind a very light coverage. This will be good over your liquid foundation for a smooth, matte finish.