Alba Botanica Alba Hawaiian Mango Moisturizing Hair Conditioner

3.7

Not tested on animals

Aqueous extracts of ananas sativus (pineapple), carica papaya (papaya) and zingiber zerumbet (awapuhi), certified organic aloe barbadensis, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, stearamidopropyl dimethyl amine, certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, dimethicone, citric acid, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), soy protein, vegetable glycerin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, macadamia ternifolia and aleurites moluccana (kukui) nut oils, carica papaya (papaya) oil, ethylhexylglycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, amodimethicone, sodium benzoate and botanical fragrance.

on 6/13/2014 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely do not like the mango shampoo, but the conditioner is much better. While the shampoo strips my hair and makes it feel gummy, the conditioner smoothes it and makes it soft. There is very little smell, as well, so would be good for people sensitive to fragrances.

on 7/7/2013 7:40:00 PM

To be honest, I don't think I would ever be able to bring myself to buy this for the full price. I mean, $10.50 for this bottle?! But I can always find it on sale either in a store or online (Vitacost!) And it makes my hair feel great. My old conditioner made my hair look oily after 2 months of use, so I knew I had to switch to something totally different. This was my solution, and I'm definitely sticking to Alba Botanica for all of my hair needs. Although, the bottle could use a little work as it's nearly impossible to get all of the contents out.

on 1/31/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am so happy that Alba reformulated their hair care lines. They have always been my absolute favorite company except for the hair care which used to be awful. But the new Mango shampoo and conditioner are amazing. The conditioner is comparable to aussie 3 minute miracle for me, if not better since I have really fine hair. Smells better too.

on 5/17/2012 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This conditioner is thick and moisturizing, and I actually like it better than the matching shampoo. It rinses clean and leaves my hair feeling soft and luxurious.

on 3/26/2012 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great conditioner, but it won't come out of the bottle! The container is too hard to squeeze, and after a few uses you really have to thump it hard to get any out. I gave up in the end. Alba, please change your packaging.

on 6/26/2011 12:22:00 AM

It's not as moisturizing as I would like. But it is a gentle conditioner that does not cause itchiness or breakouts. I also really like the mango scent.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Of the over 20 brands of conditioner I have tried--from $65 Kevin Murphy to $3 Aussie--this is one of my favorites for every day. I love the way it smells, and I like the slip it gives my coarse, wavy hair. Few conditioners really make much of a noticeable difference, but this one does. I love it.

on 7/12/2010 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Tried this because I'm trying to avoid some of the chemicals that are so ubiquitous in beauty products. I like most of the Alba products I've used, but this was my first attempt with an Alba hair product, and I'm not impressed. The packaging is cute, but the product doesn't seem to want to come out of the bottle for me, at least not with the smooth, relatively thick bottle and my slippery shower hands. It smells pretty good - like authentic mango, but not terribly strong so it doesn't linger. As a conditioner, this is lacking. It's barely effective as a detangler, with no lasting conditioning properties for my thick, curly hair. The soft, silky feel it gives is very temporary, beginning to disappear before the shower is even over. I'll finish the bottle - it's not damaging my hair - but I won't repurchase.

on 6/12/2010 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Along with the honeydew shampoo, this is good for softening and giving a little weight to my thick, medium-textured hair. It smells wonderful and my boyfriend even liked the way it smelled when he would sneak some in the shower. It does moisturize well for me and doesn't leave any residue. It has good ingredients and the bottles are cute. I would buy again.

on 4/10/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was disgusting and I hated it. It did nothing good for my hair. The only thing I liked about it was that it smelled good. I would never recommend this product to anyone.