September 2, 2014 | 1930 users online

Hair - La Vitton - Neem Hair Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Bechy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the hair set and love every item: the hair oil, shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is very gentle yet cleans well. I have noticed the foam is somewhat different from the typical drugstore shampoos, which contains SLS, which lavitton shampoos does not use. The foam is kind of softer and less greasy, which I like. The scent is also very pleasant, a mix of fresh lavender and rose. I mean fresh, not the strong artificial fragrance. I use the conditioner after shampoo and my hair looks and feels very smooth afterward. I'll buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by sleake

After having such good luck with the face products, I expected the best. I was VERY disappointed. My hair was supper dry and difficult to style after using.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by ella05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had such a hard time finding a quality shampoo that cleans well and provides volume, without irritating my dermatitis-prone scalp. Well, two out of three ain't bad. :-) This shampoo cleans more thoroughly than any other I've tried, high or low-end, and leaves my hair soft, fluffy, and shiny, shiny, shiny. My scalp is a little itchy, but I'm willing to hang in there and hope it adjusts because I really love what this shampoo has done for my oily, fine hair. Btw, it's "neem", not "neme".

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2006 3:31:00 AM More reviews by skinnut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very nice shampoo even for someone with color-treated hair looking for a shampoo to revitalize and moisturize my hair. This lathers well and has a light, pleasant scent that does not linger. It rinses well, leaving my hair feeling a little dry and in knots, but the conditioner fixes that. I like that it leaves my hair feeling completely cleaned without stripping moisture. It is packaged in a dark plastic standard shampoo bottle and sells for $9.95 at 8 fl oz. Very pleased with this. Will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by rocksiren

I always rotate hair products, because my hair always ends up getting build up and being flat.

I liked their facial line so much I thought Id take a chance on their hair products. So I bought the kit.

This shampoo smells so nice, rinses out clean and didnt hurt my color.

A+ so far.