OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 8/2/2015 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A fun and creamy Barbie pink colour. It applies smoothly, is opaque in two coats and has good staying power. It is a nice girly pink colour, which stands out without being too bright. My go-to pink. I highly recommend this colour to anyone looking for a staple pink from OPI.

on 6/18/2015 2:46:00 AM

Finally a coral I can wear. I'm very fair with cool undertones that makes any warm color look orangish-gold on my skin. This one actually looked pink. I love the OPI blush and the wear. It's a go-to summer color for me without being too garish or neon.

on 5/10/2015 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Its a dark pink with red undertones. Looks ok on me but not crazy about it.

on 4/22/2015 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Strawberry Margarita is a creamy, happy medium pink. It's opaque in two coats. I love the brush. It looks great during the summer!

on 3/18/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Barbie-pink, happy color - these are all right! The color is bright and cheerful and girly. I like it on my toes right now, as it's spring and I can't WAIT to free my feet from their winter closed-toe prison. Makes me smile whenever I see my little piggies...
It's standard OPI quality polish, easy to apply and long-wearing.

on 1/28/2015 4:39:00 AM

This is a classic OPI colour. This is a perfect, Barbie pink which is very wearable and opaque in two coats. It is a very girly colour which is perfect for summer but of course can be worn all year round. It applies like a dream and should be a staple colour in any woman's nail polish collection. A good starter polish for those who have not been acquainted with the OPI brand - they'll be hooked after this.

on 8/13/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a "Classic" OPI "Happy" Color which works well when I am it the mood for a cheerful bright mid-toned pink. Good for a pedi or summer mani and makes me feel good at the beach or on vacation. Might not be the best choice for the office or a job interview, but a fun color and easy-breezy application.

on 5/18/2014 8:36:00 PM

Iam a sucker for pinkish coral based polishes and this one is a fav! Does not lean purple and love the coral undertone. Not too bright but super stunning! Probably my fav OPI pink!!!! U gotta get it!

on 2/20/2014 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this nail polish, great colour, and dries fast.
Only a couple of issues: It looks different coloured in different lighting (which I find weird) and also it tends to wear away at the edges unless I put on a top coat.
Also found it a bit difficult to apply evenly, one coat (even two) is a bit streaky. I've used other OPI shades with better formulation. I think I would still get it again but OPI has so many nice pink colours I might try something new

on 2/2/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite pink polishes. It is a bright (but not too bright) medium pink cream. It applies smoothly, and is opaque in two coats. It's a really great polish for Spring or Summer. It looks really nice on fair skin, and on finger and toes. I will definitely repurchase!

Popular Polishes