November 23, 2014 | 1043 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a "Classic" OPI "Happy" Color which works well when I am it the mood for a cheerful bright mid-toned pink. Good for a pedi or summer mani and makes me feel good at the beach or on vacation. Might not be the best choice for the office or a job interview, but a fun color and easy-breezy application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Iam a sucker for pinkish coral based polishes and this one is a fav! Does not lean purple and love the coral undertone. Not too bright but super stunning! Probably my fav OPI pink!!!! U gotta get it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this nail polish, great colour, and dries fast.
Only a couple of issues: It looks different coloured in different lighting (which I find weird) and also it tends to wear away at the edges unless I put on a top coat.
Also found it a bit difficult to apply evenly, one coat (even two) is a bit streaky. I've used other OPI shades with better formulation. I think I would still get it again but OPI has so many nice pink colours I might try something new

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite pink polishes. It is a bright (but not too bright) medium pink cream. It applies smoothly, and is opaque in two coats. It's a really great polish for Spring or Summer. It looks really nice on fair skin, and on finger and toes. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't think I've ever seen a pink polish that is prettier than this. It is literally THE perfect pink. I can best describe it as a vibrant, true, medium hot pink with a creme finish. This is the truest pink that you will ever get. There is no shimmer, no red or coral under tones. Just a true, summery bright pink.

The color itself is a 5/5, but I had to take off a lippie for the formula. Most OPI polishes are thick, but this seems even more thick and streaky than most. I got full opacity after two THICK coats, but you made need three if you apply your nail polish thinner. With a base/top coat, it lasted the usual one week sans chipping that I usually get from OPI polishes. That says a lot since I cook and clean.

Overall, very pretty shade that is perfect for summer, tan skin, and on the toes. The formula is not the best though.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Geyster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looked for a nail polish that would match my bridesmaid's dress for my sister-in-law's wedding and this one matched exactly. I loved it so much that I wear it on my toes all the time, and it just looks fabulous with sandals. For some strange reason, though, it never looks right on my hands. My olive skin makes it look too blue on my fingers, but it's the perfect shade on my toes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't get enough of the real "pink" pink that this polish offers. And I live for O.P.I polish, my favorite brand. Two coats and my nails resemble the colour I see in the bottle. Also, like all my O.P.I polishes, it lasts a long time on my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Strawberry Margarita is THE summer nail polish for me.
It looks like a classic bright pink cream polish but in certain lights it will show you a light coral undertone. The formula is as amazing as the colour. I used two coats for my mani with no issues at all.
It is a great addition to any collection and a no brainer manicures when it's summer. Plus I really love the name. Who doesn't fancy a Strawberry Margarita?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by lilacpriest

I thought it would be a great pop of color on the toenails; however, I've tried applying this nail polish three times with horrible results. Each time, it was so streaky and clumpy. It's hard to tell if I like the color because it just applies awfully and looked so cheap. This bottle was sent directly from OPI. I've only owned two OPI nail polishes although I've gotten manicures using the brand, and I've not had issues with using their products before. I don't like to throw things away, but this is headed to the trash bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by princesspippa03

this is absolutely AMAZING i love it it is my all time favorite nail polish colour ever it is so pretty and it is the PERFECT pink