Yankee Candles Fresh Cut Roses

3.6

on 3/23/2015 1:38:00 AM

This is the only candle I've ever bought twice. I love how fresh it smells-just like real roses! I can smell the sweet dewy suppleness of the rose and the free of the stem. This candle lasts forever! I burn mine for hours on end and they last for well over a week.

on 9/27/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this large jar Fresh Cut Roses from Yankee Candle today, thanks to my beau. I probably wouldn't have made the splurge had he not been with me, but I must rave about how fabulous it is, the scent is wonderful and not overpowering, and it really scents the whole room. Normally Fresh Cut Roses wouldn't have been my first scent choice, but it is wonderful. Im truly happy with this purchase and choice!!!

on 10/2/2013 11:17:00 PM

I looooove rose scents, and this is one of my all time favorite candles. I've repurchased this many times. This is one of the truest, cleanest rose scents I've found. I was once burning this in my room, and my mom thought I had opened a window and that she was smelling the actual roses blooming outside! Sometimes floral candles an have kind of a sharp or fake smell to them, but I don't notice this at all with Fresh Cut Roses. The scent will definitely fill up a room, but it isn't overpowering or headache inducing. I think this is such a nice relaxing fragrance that I can burn any time of day or any season. I also like the pretty light pink color! I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves true rose scents. Yankee can be a little pricey, but I find their candles to be worth it.

Such a crisp and lovely fragrance. 100% smells like fresh cut roses. One thing that differentiates yankee candles from other ones is that the wick never droops or gets caught in the wax.

on 3/5/2013 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this as a gift from my MIL who likes rose scents. Very rosey - but a bit fakey and "pink" smelling. A floral, sweet rose scent that smells better unburned to me - and the throw starts off great (string) and weakens with each burning.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

this has a great throw, very steady and strong, and the pink wax really gives the room a delicate touch. but i was really disappointed with this one. i love floral scents, especially rose. i ordered this online thinking it would be the perfect relaxing rose. it's not. it's like a soapy, bathroom pot pourri rose scent. it's fake and sickly smelling, not at all fresh, grassy or natural.
if you are after a true floral, try 'Midnight Jasmine' or 'Blue Hydrangea'. there is also one called 'Christmas Rose' which might be worth a try.
definitely won't repurchase.

on 2/25/2011 1:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Im a huge lover of YC and own many and I can say I pretty much tried close to all of them..........Fresh Cut Roses did not wow me when I smelled it at the store but I figured when maybe lit the oils will somehow pull through and give a wonderful rose scent........boy was I wrong, this just smells very old synthetic like, I was shocked because thats just not what I expected from one of the best candle companies out there, but thats okay there are many other beautiful floral fragrances like my bedroom favorite Tahitian Tiare Flower.

on 5/25/2010 10:49:00 AM

Outside my window I have a real rose garden and the scent of this is nothing like them at all lacking all depth that rose scents usually has and smelling very synthetic. It is more of a clean, soapy rose scent, quite strong, but not a real life one. The candle has a tendency to fill a whole room with the scent quickly. I'm happy I only bought a votive because once that is burnt I'll be rid of a scent that is just too artificial and too strong to my liking. If you like the scent of fresh cut tulips, and soapy rose, then this might be for you but if not keep away. I had hoped for a mild, fresh rose scent but this is not it. Scent aside, it burns beautifully, has a fantastic throw. The scent just isn't for me which is why it gets a 1 for functioning.

on 12/7/2006 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love the scent of roses and this has to be my favorite rose-scented candle. I do wish that Yankee candle just made their candles white, it would allow me to put my favorite scents in certain rooms and not be restricted by colors that do not coordinate with the room’s décor.

on 9/24/2006 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I think this is my favourite yankee candle scent. It is a very fresh, green, true rose scent. Mmmm...

Popular Candles