October 20, 2014 | 2071 users online

Mascara - Kevyn Aucoin - Curling Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by lessismore3

My holy grail mascara. I have dead straight eyelashes and this lifts them wide and open- no curler needed. Love it. Never smudges and I love how I don't need eye make up remover for this!! It just comes right off under the shower. Brilliant.

I have repurchased multiple times. My only criticism would be that (perhaps due to packaging) it sometimes dries out but this has only happened once.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by LB1988

This mascara is amazing, I love it. I have very thick brown eyelashes, but they're poker straight and quite short. I absolutely love Kevyn Aucoin's make up so I decided to give the mascara a try and as soon as I did I was in love. Even a few of my friends have used it and then purchased it themselves because they love it too. I only marked 4/5 as let's be frank, it's not the perfect mascara - I still have to curl my eyelashes before use to help them curl with the mascara, but what mascara is perfect? It's also quite expensive, but most of them are now anyway.

I definitely recommend this mascara and I will always buy it (when I'm not too broke)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wearable, but uncomforable.
Clumps so do need to comb it.
However, holds curl very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by taniaex0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to wear eyelash extensions so I never used to wear mascara but in the past 3 months I've gone on a mascara hunt for the best mascara.
I have asian almond eyes although my eyelashes are not as short as some asians but they have no natural curl and just stick out so my aim in a mascara is always to find volumising and curling mascaras (I have accepted the face that without fake lashes, my lashes can not be lengthed with only mascara). I also like to wear a lot of mascara to achieve this look.
This mascara is not the best when it comes to volumising but the brush is fantastic! Perfect size, not too big so you accidentally poke your eye and not too small so you can actually out mascara on without needing excessive amounts.
I was quite surprised by how easily it came off in the shower! It literally just glides off in the shape of your lashes! No panda eyes! Amazing!!!
It stayed on all day without any smudges for me as well.
It definitely curled my bottom lashes, but the top, not so much.
Being a uni student, $40 was a bit of a stretch but it's worth is because it saves me time and patience as compared to taking off other mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by hye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this mascara. First of all, it is a breeze to use on my short asian lashes and second of all, it is soooooo easy to take this off. I can be pretty lazy removing my makeup and this literally slides off my lashes in the shower. Fabulous formula and beautiful packaging. It is a high quality product i recommend. the only downside is the price tag. Here in Australia it is a hefty 40 dollars....not fun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This a potential HG material for me. The package is sleek, the formulation of the mascara is amazing, not too watery nor too dry.Delivers what it says on the box. No smudge, no panda eyes, no flakes, and its a dream to remove it. I think I may have just found the replacement of my beloved Dior Maximeyes mascara..
Update: have repurchased by now twice. love it immensely.its safe to declare i have a new HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by mer0npan

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. THIS IS THE ONLY MASCARA I EVER WANT!

I'm no stranger to mascaras that are meant to create a "tube" around your lashes. My regular mascara before this was the Japanese Fiberwig mascara. But this is just soo much better! I know it may not curl properly (yes, I admit that is one tiny defect) but as a general mascara, this is perfect! Plus, all the special properties other mascara claim to do are never that great anyway.

It never rubs off and create the unseenly black smudge under your eyes like other mascaras that claim to be smudge proof do. It's absolutely waterproof and the formulation is slightly wetter than Fiberwig that allows it to coat so much easier.

Removal is a cinch too. I no longer have to load up on on oily mascara remover that hurt my eyes. Instead, some warm water will easily wash it off.

This is a great product and I never touch all my other "fancy" mascara that is supposed to do special things but end up being the same anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Sydneysista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product. It's so good it made me break my rule of not paying more than $25 Aussie dollars for a mascara. Ok, so I find the 'curling' aspect to not really work on my eye lashes but it's smudge proof, long-lasting and makes my eyes pop. I also love how easy it is to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by shelly59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have stick straight, thick, medium length lashes which are resistant to any attempts to curl them. I tried this mascara at Sephora as a lark and was utterly blown away. It really did curl my lashes! The curl is obvious, but not dramatic. But more so then I am able to achieve with an eyelash curler.

I had no problems with smearing, flaking or smudging. It dried fast and stayed put until I took it off, even overnight. It iIs easy to get off with my regular non-oily eye makeup remover.

It is a bit spendy, but for the results I get I consider it a bargain.

(Obviously an eyelash curler WILL curl my lashes, but the curl falls out even before I put mascara on them and I have tried every trick in the book from a "hot" curler to the high-end curlers.)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by catgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so hooked on this product! I used to use DiorShow, and when I started using this I got hooked on how EASY it is to remove - and no mess! No more black smudges on my towels! I have to say, that part hooked me. I can build length with it and a bit of thickness and my lashes look defined and dramatic but in a more subtle way if that makes sense. And no clumps!