July 24, 2014 | 1927 users online

Moisturizers - Dermalogica - Skin Smoothing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely can't get enough of this moisturiser my skin looks and feels so healthy. I have combination oily skin and it's perfect for moisturising my dry areas and locking in my excess oil.
I've been using this cream for over a year now and I've noticed a huge difference in my skin. A tiny bit really does go a long way. At first it seems like the cream is quite expensive however you get 100ml which lasts me nearly 6 months therefore it's excellent value for money. I've used ever brand of cream out there from drug-store to very expensive and I've got to say this is better than anything I've ever used :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by pianoBUTTER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using for a year now. I liked it at first but it doesn't hydrate or moisturize my skin as much as I want it to. I live in the tropics and spend most of my days on campus. This moisturizer always leaves my T-zone really greasy even a few hours after applying and it doesn't improve my uneven skin tone. One can only imagine what I look like in the evening :/ I get upset when I see myself in the rear-view mirror. Even the stray cats scream when they see my face T.T

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by MoaLoa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

+ One of my favorite creams! I have a sensitive, dry and acne prone skin and this works great!

- Expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Samieedeemua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this off and on for the last 8 years! I am a Master Esthetician in Utah and I recommend this moisturizer to so many clients. It is so luxurious without being full of oils. Great even for those struggling with acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by AONeal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Part of me hates that I love a pricey product, but after trying a bunch of cheaper alternatives it's back to Skin Smoothing Cream. I know it's not billed as acne fighting but it seems to keep my skin a lot clearer (or maybe is less acne-triggering) than the other supposedly non-comedogenic moisturizers.

I'm 34, combo skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Jennytherese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to moisturizer during the fall and winter. I LOVE this<3

Because of the change in weather and temperature, my combination skin tends to need different kinds of moisture depending on season. It gives me soft and smooth skin without breaking me out and keeps my skin hydrated during the day.

I use this after my cleansing routine (all dermalogica: Precleanse - Special Cleansing Gel/skin Prep scrub - Multi-Active toner) both morning and night. I take a pea size amount on my fingertip and distribute it in spots on my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin and use light upwards strokes starting on my chin and finish at my hairline in the forehead. I take what left of my fingers and do the same to my neck.

I have the big bottle (100 ml) for more than one season of fall and winter and that weighs up for the price i pay for it here in Norway (630 NOK = approx. 107 USD).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by LBooz16

Great night moisturizer for anyone with normal to dry skin. Very moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Gonelvik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It is a basic moisturizer. The scent is a bit overpowering but disappears after a couple of minutes. I have combination clog-prone skin and it reacts well. However, moisturizer is too heavy for using under the makeup and not quite moisturizing for the night cream. It's too expensive for its properties, I think you can find similar moisturizers for lower price, so I'm going finish my sample bottle and try something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by AnyaYakushima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've recently bought the Dry/Normal skin tryout kit, and all I can say is I'M SO DISAPPOINTED! The facewash and eye cream are nothing spacial, but this cream is the devil!! It smells absolutely vile - I feel so self-conscious wearing it cus I can smell it on me all the time, and won't even go for a hug cus I'm scared the other person might smell it too (and they do usually). It also does nothing for my skin, my face feels sticky and looks shiny all day even if I use the smallest amount. Foundation doesn't go on as well as it should after I've used this cream. I also got a few breakouts since I started using it, but it might be something else, although I do suspect the cream after reading other users' reviews.

PS I used Clarins, Clinique and Lancome before. Will NEVER buy Dermalogica again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by testerwhore

BAD BAD BAD!! Omg..i had the worst experience with using this face cream and let me tell u i have used a bunch since i am on a forever never ending search mission to find my HG moisterizer.... sigh......... :(
I generally hav a passion for trying out new products and sad to say hav spent a fortune on it so far, so with that havin said i heard abt the Dermaogica range and decided to research up onit before splashing out. It sounded too good 2 b tru so i headed out to my nearest dermalogica store and decided to buy the sample Kit which mind u was still very expensive!! :( i opted for the dry/normalas this is what the SA there suggestedafter my 'skin mapping'. Although i wasnt sattisfied with that bcoz i do believe i have combination skin. But anyway i came home with this kit and cudnt wait2 try it out. First night after cleansin my face with the kit i went to bed hoping to wake up to 'amazing plump fresh skin'... but sadly no. In the mornin i again applied this moisterizer and all day my face fely gloppy.... dirty.... greasy.... and heavy!!! YhUCK!!! But i still stuck to it hoping it needed a few days to kick in... but day after day.... i HATED wearing this... the cleanser was ok.... the toner spray was rubbish....did NOTHING... and the skin smoothing cream was just horrible. I had a constant break out throughout the month i continued using this kit.... red blemishes all over my face..uugghhh.... and touchwood my skin is usually always clear !!
So i stopped and went back to using my clinique 3 step.... i alwaya go back to this in the end..... siiiggghhhhh...!!!!!!!