July 30, 2014 | 1969 users online

Polishes - Zoya - Snow White

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I bought this based on the positive past reviews and also the fact that I have been very impressed with all other zoya polishes I've owned. I didn't use this for a french tip but instead to paint my entire nail white. It kept bubbling on me and it also cracked in just a day. It is also kind of streaky. I was hoping this would be my first white polish that was not streaky. Sadly this one didn't work for me either

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by AmandaNoelle82

Beautiful, glossy color and doesn't streak like many whites out there. Two coats for opaque coverage. This is my first bottle of Zoya, and my only complaint is the brush - I find it too small to get decent coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by vesperholly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic pure white color. Formula is great, not streaky or pulling at all, really nice glossy finish. Opaque in two coats! Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

A fabulous spa uses Zoya Snow White in their french mani and pedi's. For a French mani they combine with Zoya Jane and for a more "American" French (more pink) they pair with Sabrina. Snow White is a pure milk-white. Zoya makes top-notch products and I am getting quite addicted to these little gems.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by DANIEDOLL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Zoya Snow White is a dead ringer for OPI Alpine Snow. It is a true bright white polish, especially designed for French mani white tips. It went on very smooth & lasted for many days without chipping. I am so pleased w/ Zoya polish & am starting to collect them. Luv the fact that they are free of many toxic chemicals that are in most polishes like Essie & OPI. Going to stop buying Alpine Snow & permanently replace it w/ Snow White.