October 22, 2014 | 1987 users online

Skincare - Face - Ole Henriksen - Sheer Transformation Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by LiseC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally broke me out with painful cystic acne (Think it is the silicone). Got it with the 3 wonders kit and really liked the vitamin c bottle but ended up taking the whole thing back to Sephora because of the Sheer Transformation. May go back a repurchase the vitamin c separately.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by LiL_Laurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in the 3 little wonders set- it is a much better deal to buy in the set instead of individually.

Before I started using this product, i had been battling a 2 month long breakout that couldn't be controlled by benzenol perioxide or retinol so I had nothing to loose and was desperate for a new product to help.

Within a week my skin had cleared (in combination with the truth serum and invigorating night gel. I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and my skin is totally clear, perfectly hydrated and healing up nicely. All the blemish marks are fading as well.

I would prefer it in pump bottle but a jar is fine. It goes on nicely and absorbs quickly without leaving a residue. I only use it in the day and not at night.

Since i bought this in a set and use it with the other products in the set I can't say for sure which product is the real miracle worker so i will continue to buy all 3.

To recap:
I was having terrible cystic acne and well as white heads prior to using this product and within a week the breakouts stopped and the healing began. Have not had a breakout since using. My face is perfectly hydrated, no flakes or oily areas. I am noticing anti aging results (i am 29 and felt like my skin was getting dull, i feel like a few years have come off already). My skin has been "plumped" and luminous.

I will continue to buy this product and would highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my HG facial cream. It's light and sinks in nicely. It has a subtle scent that doesn't linger and works well under makeup. I have used this am and pm daily for the last 4 months and my skin is smooth, moisturized and bright and I have not had any breakouts. I also have very sensitive skin and have had no problems using this cream even in my eye area. I definitely recommend getting a sample as it seems to be hit or miss for some others.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Polygon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is not a good facial cream for me. The design of the jar sure is nice, and the texture and scent is good, but all this did was cause me to break out. I use skin care products to better my skin, not to make it look worse. Normally I rarely break out, but my skin was even better looking before I started using face creams at all, compared to what this cream did.

I've been reading a lot of reviews about this cream, and to me it seems like many either love, or hate this cream. I would just stay clear of this though, and the price is just too much. You can get better face creams for much less.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Hibiscusaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for little over 6 months and I'm kinda on the fence about repurchasing. I really do love using this under my foundation because it doesn't make my skin greasy like most facial moisturizers do, and I love how it's lightweight, smooth, oil-free, and how fast and easy it absorbs into my skin. I haven't seen any noticeable changes in improvements of wrinkles and fine lines, etc. The jars a pretty decent size as a little bit of product goes a long way. I just hate the packaging. Its glass so if it falls it'll break. And its just an open jar which I find very unsanitary. Would have given it a higher score if it came in a squeeze tube or with a pump. For the price tag it's ok. I'm not sure if I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This has a nice texture but imparts virtually no moisture and made no difference. With this line, I don't see much of a difference. It left me dry as well and I don't have dry skin. I would say for the price you can do much better. Any AHA product would be better than this, I would also say investing in a 15%+ vitamin c serum would do a lot more. The quality of the ingredients feel high but albeit very low to make a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by annabrem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my god I love this stuff. It feels silky and amazing going on and is so lovely to my skin. It might not provide enough moisture for some people, but I have combination skin so it was perfect for me. I've re-purchased at least 4 times

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by socharming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my current daytime summer moisturizer, and I still LOVE it. It has a very light texture, is oil free and very hydrating on my oily/combo skin. I'm on my third jar in 2 years and have never broken out from this.

This has a very high concentration of Vitamin C, which boosts the skin's defenses against sun damage. I wear it under my mineral makeup every morning.

I like the glass jar and use the empties for mixing or storing other skincare etc. The price of course is high compared to drugstore brands, but the ingredients are well worth it. It's now available in a bigger 2.5 oz jar, which is a better value than the regular size jar. I highly recommend this if you have oily, reactive skin that craves moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm one of those weird people who has super-special skin that isn't bothered by silicone - LOL. Seriously, I have been using this stuff for two years, I'm on my fourth full-sized jar, and I've never had a breakout from this stuff. I do have pretty normal skin, and occasionally get hormone-induced spots, but none that I can blame on any of the products I use on my face.

I love the light, fluffy texture, and I'm not bothered at all by the smell or the jar. In fact, I like the jar better because I can get ALL the product out, and I don't have to worry about one pump being too much or not enough. And of course I wash my hands first, so...

I use this in the evening after cleansing and applying Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel. I use a different moisturizer in the morning before applying makeup. I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by materialface

absolutely LOVE this moisturizer/creme. I had a deluxe-sized sample of this few months ago from Sephora, and to my surprise I really enjoyed it. I purchased this a few days ago and I'm so happy to have the full size tub.
- it is an oil-free formula. My skin soaks this cream in both for day and night with no residue. From first glance, it looks like a typical thick white cream that will clog your pores but its not at all.
- The claims in the description says that it helps to diminish dark spots and your overall skin's texture. I have seen these results. My overall complexion is improving. I've noticed that even my makeup looks and stays put much better, when using this in the morning for a work day.
- The price for the 1.7 fl oz tub of $48 CAD is average. Origins' Nightamins cream was in the $50 CAD range.
-The biggest PRO for me is that I can use this day AND night. I make sure to use a foundation with SPF in it during the day.

I will continue to repurchase this creme for a very long time. I've tried a handful of Ole Henrikson's products, and this is one of top faves.