December 21, 2014 | 1287 users online

Skincare - Face - Ole Henriksen - Sheer Transformation Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Sarita88

I really like this moisturizer. The scent is really subtle (which works for me) and it doesn't make my skin oily. One of the best day moisturizers out there in my opinion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cannot stand the scent of this. Also the texture was weird and gross on my skin. Didn't feel as if it completely sank in. So glad I didn't pay full price for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by JALT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as part of the 3 Little Wonders pack and I was pleased with it. It's unscented, has a light, whipped texture and absorbs well into the skin. I don't like the feeling of having much on my face during the day and I felt like this was too heavy to wear under my makeup, but I would definitely consider purchasing the full-size as a night cream. It was the best item in the 3 Little Wonders kit. Of course, I would prefer that none of my products come in jar form, but I always use it with clean hands so that isn't a huge issue for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

When used on its own, this clogs a bit. I feel better using it over the the Invigorating Night gel. It does soften very well and it is light enough to use on my face without making my face greasy but I feel like there are better facial creams I can use and this is pricey if it wasn't for the 3 Wonders Kit. It is also not enough for the cold weather for me. I might like it more when the weather is warmer. For now, I think I will pass but will use up my small pot. It should last for a while since I only need to use a little bit.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by LiseC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally broke me out with painful cystic acne (Think it is the silicone). Got it with the 3 wonders kit and really liked the vitamin c bottle but ended up taking the whole thing back to Sephora because of the Sheer Transformation. May go back a repurchase the vitamin c separately.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by LiL_Laurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in the 3 little wonders set- it is a much better deal to buy in the set instead of individually.

Before I started using this product, i had been battling a 2 month long breakout that couldn't be controlled by benzenol perioxide or retinol so I had nothing to loose and was desperate for a new product to help.

Within a week my skin had cleared (in combination with the truth serum and invigorating night gel. I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and my skin is totally clear, perfectly hydrated and healing up nicely. All the blemish marks are fading as well.

I would prefer it in pump bottle but a jar is fine. It goes on nicely and absorbs quickly without leaving a residue. I only use it in the day and not at night.

Since i bought this in a set and use it with the other products in the set I can't say for sure which product is the real miracle worker so i will continue to buy all 3.

To recap:
I was having terrible cystic acne and well as white heads prior to using this product and within a week the breakouts stopped and the healing began. Have not had a breakout since using. My face is perfectly hydrated, no flakes or oily areas. I am noticing anti aging results (i am 29 and felt like my skin was getting dull, i feel like a few years have come off already). My skin has been "plumped" and luminous.

I will continue to buy this product and would highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my HG facial cream. It's light and sinks in nicely. It has a subtle scent that doesn't linger and works well under makeup. I have used this am and pm daily for the last 4 months and my skin is smooth, moisturized and bright and I have not had any breakouts. I also have very sensitive skin and have had no problems using this cream even in my eye area. I definitely recommend getting a sample as it seems to be hit or miss for some others.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Polygon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is not a good facial cream for me. The design of the jar sure is nice, and the texture and scent is good, but all this did was cause me to break out. I use skin care products to better my skin, not to make it look worse. Normally I rarely break out, but my skin was even better looking before I started using face creams at all, compared to what this cream did.

I've been reading a lot of reviews about this cream, and to me it seems like many either love, or hate this cream. I would just stay clear of this though, and the price is just too much. You can get better face creams for much less.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Hibiscusaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for little over 6 months and I'm kinda on the fence about repurchasing. I really do love using this under my foundation because it doesn't make my skin greasy like most facial moisturizers do, and I love how it's lightweight, smooth, oil-free, and how fast and easy it absorbs into my skin. I haven't seen any noticeable changes in improvements of wrinkles and fine lines, etc. The jars a pretty decent size as a little bit of product goes a long way. I just hate the packaging. Its glass so if it falls it'll break. And its just an open jar which I find very unsanitary. Would have given it a higher score if it came in a squeeze tube or with a pump. For the price tag it's ok. I'm not sure if I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This has a nice texture but imparts virtually no moisture and made no difference. With this line, I don't see much of a difference. It left me dry as well and I don't have dry skin. I would say for the price you can do much better. Any AHA product would be better than this, I would also say investing in a 15%+ vitamin c serum would do a lot more. The quality of the ingredients feel high but albeit very low to make a difference.