September 1, 2014 | 1499 users online

Brows - Laura Mercier - Blonde eyebrow pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Ziarose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Simple and effective. A little pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Jaclyn86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best brow product I have used yet! Looks very natural! I'd previously used eye shadows to fill in my brows but this is just the perfect shade, compact, not messy, and easy to apply. I only need to sharpen this once a week, so have gotten a lot of use out of it. I think it is worth the price as it lasts for a good few months and the product lasts really well on the brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by BlancheDevereaux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG brow product! I love how this brow product is firm enough so I can still draw fine strokes. Many brow pencils are too soft in my opinion and deposit too much color. I have dirty blonde to light brown hair with medium brown eyebrows and this is the perfect shade for me. It defines my brows with out adding any obvious color to them. It is very long wearing too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by pshopper1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have med/dark brown hair and whilst for a long while I thought I should be using a similar colour brow pencil, but always found that it made my eye brows look too harsh and strong. A friend recommended this brand and colour and at first I thought she had got it wrong but when I approached the LM SA, she said the same and to try it. She put it on, and I understood why it is soo good. You still get a strong brow but it just isn't in your face anymore. It looks subtle yet very much a feature. I absolutely love it and will not use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by GoddessLaura

Love this eyebrow pencil. I've been searching for the perfect eyebrow pencil for a couple of years now and this one is be the best I've found so far in terms of color and consistency. The blond color works well for me... i have light brown air and medium brown eyebrows, so I can use this without making my brows too strong. The color is nice and ashy, no redness that I can see. and the consistency is very good for brows, not too soft like many, but not nearly as hard as the Shu pencil.

I also gotta say I love the triangular shape, it makes the pencil easy to hold and easy to find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by abbe4

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the Best eye-brow pencil - I just started using my second one, and the first must have lasted at least three years. I don't remember how long ago I ordered the Brunett one I have used up: this time, I got the Blond, and although my brows are Black, *really* black, this is perfect, better than the brunett, more natural looking. I over-plucked the beginning of the brows, in the center of face, the hair grew back in but in white/clear, so upset with myself for this: also in a fit of insanity I tweezed here and there, now a few empty places, how could I have been so stupid, I ask, but as long as I can so easily correct with this pencil I try not to dwell on it. now that I have this, knowing that soon the black must turn white, I am confident I can handle it....oh the perils of vanilty running alonside age.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by mackiesmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this with Coquette everyday to fill in my sparse brows. I find that the look with pencil alone is too harsh, and borw powder alone looks too unfinished. So I use both! I would buy again, but am always on the lookout for the next nig eyebrow thing!
For reference, I am NC37, Asian, dry skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by julmarcla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have sparse, blond eyebrows, that I also very foolishly over-tweezed in the 90s. For ages, I was using a Shu Uemara pencil... the same pencil... which I thought was a fine color and was working ok for me. Yesterday I went to Sephora in search of a new pencil and tried Laura Mercier's "blonde" on one eyebrow and "soft brunette" on the other. When I saw how great the LM pencils were, I was sorry I had spent so long using the very old Shu Uemara pencil. I have light brown/blonde hair and pale skin with pink undertones. The difference between the two was subtle, I probably could have bought either but I thought the brunette was a touch too dark. In the store, both pencils went on smoothly and with no trouble dispensing the color. A quick smoothing with the mascara wand and I was good to go. This morning, I did the same with my new "blonde" pencil and am thrilled. I also like the triangular shape of the pencil, which makes it easier to hold somehow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by carlan80

Love this for my brows. Great consistency..not too waxy..i have black hair and fair complexion..works great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynnm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG brow pencil. After trying every single brow pencil ever created, I must say this one is the best. I have very, very light blond eyebrows. My brows are the most dreaded part of my morning routine. One brow is very sparse, with a bald spot and the other is fairly full, yet not thick by any means. You can't see my eyebrows if I don't use pencil and powder. It's embarrassing when part of my filled in sparse eyebrow wears or rubs off mid day. I've even dyed my brows but only my left brow looked decent after. This pencil is not chalky or waxy like the Anastasia brow pencil. It goes on smooth and evenly when applied with short, featherlight upward strokes. The shade is just right. well. Not too orange/golden, not too ashy, and not overly dark. This pencil stays better than any others I've tried.