August 21, 2014 | 1774 users online

Polishes - Orly - Nail Polish - Red Flare

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by sizza911

This color has been around for a while in Orly's lineup. It's saturated blue based creme red. The more Orly polishes I buy, the more I'm convinced they are my favorite brand. They always go on smoothly, cover well and last. I've got Red Flare on my nails right now. It's a sexy bombshell red that dries to a glossy patent leather finish. It reminds me of a shiny, red Italian sportscar on my nails. It's a classic, beautiful intense red and worth a spot in any woman's collection as a staple color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Flirted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The application of this is fairly easily. I got purchased this for under $2 at my SALES rack at CVS. What a great deal (-: To me, under certain lights, this red changes or appears "different." Under bright light, this red looks like any bubbly classic red, but under darker conditions, it looks like a deeper blood red. One application of this will last you and is my go-to color!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 10:21:00 AM More reviews by UndressYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this red. It is my HG red creme, it is the perfect shade for my NC20 skin. Not pink at all, just a great red creme. It is perfection in a bottle! I got mine in a RAOK, but you can easily get one cheap on ebay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2005 10:52:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to use as my Christmas red nail color. It goes on nice and deep. It's a true bright red that goes on evenly. It dries fast and does not chip easy on my nails. I got a big sized bottle for $5.99 at CVS. Big rave from me on this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 3:23:00 PM More reviews by hontapocasgreen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a blue-based red creme, a truer red- not pink or berry despite it being a blue-based red. It's a classic color & it works with my warm complexion. The formula is very easy to work with, not streaky for me. I have this in one in an older bottle style, but I have other polishes with the newer bottle style with the rubberized cap and shorter brush applicator. The newer bottle style is much better & easy to manipulate.

For about $5 at Sally's Beauty supply, I still think it's a bargain for the quality you get & also the volume @ .6 fl oz. Most polishes are .5 fl oz. If I ever used up this polish, I would repurchase.