February 27, 2015 | 1293 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 12:52:00 PM More reviews by mintoreo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this nail color twice. I love it! It's my go to dark polish. $8.50 is a bit steep but it's well worth the cost. One coat application is a bit streaky, 2 coats is perfect. I top it off with Butter London Hardwear and the color lasts for 2 weeks until my nails start to grow out and chip. It's a beautiful shade on my fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2015 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this polish. Its soooo beautiful in the winter time. Super opaque and chip resistant

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 8:17:00 AM More reviews by iloveurbandecay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go-to dark colour - a purplish black that looks sensual and not harsh. A very feminine shade, for a colour so close to being goth. However, it does take three coats to get to full opacity and it does require a top coat to keep from chipping. There are way sturdier nail polishes out there, but when it comes to dark, really dark, this shade can't be beat for the pure beauty of it. Just take care to apply it very well, take your time on each nail, and spend extra time with the top coat! I applied mine quite quickly last night, didn't use top coat, and I've got chipping at the tips already, a day later. If I would have taken my time, used two coats of top coat and stayed still for 30 minutes to dry, my nails would probably be perfect this morning.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

I wanted to love this. I really wanted to love this. In swatches and photos, it looks like the most amazing shade of black/purple/red. But on my fair skin, it just looks black and dimension-less. Can't fathom the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by meganlovesyooou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This polish will never fail you! Lincoln Park After Dark is a deep reddish purple creme finish that looks almost black. It comes in a standard OPI bottle, which I've always found comfortable to hold & use. It looks gorgeous on every skin tone, is appropriate for every occasion, and stays chip-free for a decent amount of time. I will repurchase time & time again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by BadWaitress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I never wear anything but pale pinks and peaches on my fingernails, because I am just too hard on my hands to keep anything else looking nice for more than about 12 hours. But I love LPAD for my toes. And this summer I particularly love it, because somehow it goes really well with the toe I stupidly broke. I'm limping around in one of those grotesque looking clumpy walking shoes you get from the doctor, and somehow a coat of this with good shiny clear polish on top of it manages to make the damn thing almost look like a deliberate fashion choice, like something Miuccia Prada would design for one of her "I got dressed in the dark again" collections. Against the black rubber and neoprene, you can really see that it's a deep purple-burgundy, and it looks quite elegant. It must look fabulous with NICE black shoes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by seafoam7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best dark polish I own. I have a lot and there are none as smooth, dark and rich as this one. I'm so amazed at how it never looks completely black and maintains that certain mystery.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Syreetajackson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dope color. I've been obsessed with dark lippies and polishes lately and this is perfect. looks black in low light, but its really a deep vampy purple. I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Grayson13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

So beautiful. A reddish-purple, but when applied to nails it looks almost completely black. Nice quality, the brush is the perfect size, and the application is nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Jenn9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Basically looks black on me but it is so rich and so CHIC. Goes with everything, so dark but does not look harsh on my fair skin. I will be wearing this all winter.