April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Syreetajackson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dope color. I've been obsessed with dark lippies and polishes lately and this is perfect. looks black in low light, but its really a deep vampy purple. I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Grayson13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

So beautiful. A reddish-purple, but when applied to nails it looks almost completely black. Nice quality, the brush is the perfect size, and the application is nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Jenn9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Basically looks black on me but it is so rich and so CHIC. Goes with everything, so dark but does not look harsh on my fair skin. I will be wearing this all winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This is my short nails shade, when my nails have had to be trimmed off due to a breakage and they are short frumpy and stumpy this is the only thing that makes them look hip and trendy. This is a shade that actually looks bad on me when I have nice nails anything past the tip and it looks outdated and trashy but on short nails it is perfect. A true in-betweener shade it's not berry/it's not plum/it's not blue and its not purple or black either - it is actually a vampy neutral - wearable with anything and is borderline goth/vamp which looks super stylish without being inappropriate for a formal setting. Very chic and never seems to date. If you are only going to own a few OPI's make it this one, one of the neutrals and a classic red and you will be set.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by AMaritimeBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great, fun, sexy and put together colour for fall. I find OPI is VERY hit and miss with their drying time, and I was very glad that this one doesn't take forever and a day to dry.
The colour is great, a very dark, but not black, and I absolutely love it with fall outfits.
Didn't chip too bad so long I used a base and top coat.
Looks great on the toes too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Jerena

One of reviews called this color very sexy i'm 100% agree. Usually i wear dark nail.polish on short nails but this time let it longer and this color looks fantastic! Reminded me of Essie Wicked because it was kind of streaky like not the regular opi formula, but love that it's more of a cream finish than jelly. Never though i would buy this color but its just perfect for fall/winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing! A definite staple in my np collection.

It kinda looks just like black from far away. But there's something about it so gorgeous on. I don't even like vampy dark colors but it's so flattering on my skintone. A wine-black-vamp beautiful color that's so easy to apply-- one coat for an opaque, shiny coat. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This color pretty much stays on my toes year round. I love the look of dark colors on the toes, it comes across very chic, especially in the warmer months. This has the usual lovely OPI formula, perfect in two coats and lasts a long time on. It's never patchy, doesn't stain, takes a lot to chip. Gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this color! I never thought I would buy it just looking at the bottle, but after seeing it on someone at the salon, I thought I had to have it. It's a deep deep purple transitioning into black, it's very vampy.

The formula is awesome, goes on smooth the first time, and I normally only do one good coat because if I do more than one, then it starts looking wayy more black than purple, which is not what what I want. So I stick with one coat, and it works perfectly fine.

I use it mostly in the fall and winter months, and sometimes crack it open in the summer because it's just so cute.

I overall love this polish, and would buy it over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by marrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My FAVORITE dark polish. I don't do jet-black nails, looks funny on me, but this is the closest to black that I wear and I love it. It's a very dark purple that appears black but it def is not. It's just so gorgeous, I can't explain. Try it and you'll die. I imagine it would look great on a paler skin tone. I lovelovelove this color. A must have!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No