Sonia Kashuk bare minimum pressed powder in chiffon

I love this powder...best I've ever used. Unfortunately, I just bought 2 on clearance at Target and knowing my luck this powder is being discontinued.

on 11/10/2009 7:32:00 PM

My favorite powder of all time. I am very pale and it is hard to find makeup that doesn't make me look too pink or yellow, but this powder does the trick! It is a nice neutral color, and makes my skin look great, especially in pictures. I also have very oily skin and it keeps the shine to a minimum for several hours at a time (even in the heat and humidity of FL). I will be *extremely* upset if this ever gets discontinued (much like my beloved MaxFactor FaceFinity Foundation...). It runs about $10 at Target.

on 4/23/2009 9:01:00 AM

Great quality and color! Like the other reviewer said, my skin is also very pale and neutral and anything I put on it this time of year (pre summer tan) looks orange or pink. Aside from the color match being unusually perfect, the quality of the powder is also excellent. Very fine and silky, does a great job at setting foundation without adding any cakiness. It gives makeup a flawless airbrushed quality, while still being virtually invisible.

on 4/19/2007 3:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

OMG, I cannot believe it! A shade of powder that matches my extreme PPP (yellow-neutral based, mind you) skin tone! I keep looking in the mirror with this on and thinking that I look too pale, but in reality it just matches my skin perfectly. I now have a pale face to match my pale neck and body instead of a orange or pink face and a pale body. I am so pleased. I apply this over my foundation and then put some L'Oreal Translucide powder on over to sparkle a bit, as this powder is very matte.

Like I said, I am SOOOOOOOOO pleased :)

on 7/6/2005 11:23:00 AM

I picked put this product because as weather was getting warmer, even my extra dry skin needed some touch up powder, and I did not want to spend a lot of money for basically a seasonal item. Chiffon is a extremely pale ivory color: it has neutral undertone. It's not pink nor it is yellow, so it will work on many colorings. Texture is silky smooth and matte. It makes skin matte without being chalky or drying out skin. Quality is better than some department store brands. (While Prescriptives Virtual Skin pressed powder is better, it also costs more.)

Pale skinned ladies, look no further. This is a pressed powder that's pale enough for us.

Recommended for Normal Skin