April 24, 2014 | 1886 users online

Shampoo - Goldwell - Colour Glow Shampoo live blonde

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MLC1986

I think that this is a great shampoo for getting the brassiness out of blonde hair. If I don't use this once a week my light blonde hair just looks blah, especially in the winter when my hair isn't being naturally lightened by the sun. It's supposed to be for colored hair, but my hair is 100% natural and it works great. I would recommend this to people with lighter shades of blonde hair - natural, colored, or highlighted! Will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by warhol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The product is very mild compared to other shampoos for blondes such as L'Oreal Shine Blonde, De Lorenzo Silver Shampoo and Joico Color Endure Voilet.
Live Blonde Shampoo had a very minimal effect in removing brassiness from my hair and despite my scalp being quite tolerant this shampoo irritated it, making it itch and sting. Overall I found this shampoo to be average, it didn't do anything necessarily bad but it didn't do anything to rave about.

I wont be repurchasing this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by OrchidGoddess

I use this shampoo all the time to assist with removing the brassiness in my hair. I use the entire line, (shampoo, conditioner/treatment and fluid. I find that it works fairly well with the brassies, but as one reviewer mentioned the fluide does the job the best. I LOVE the treatment though as it really softens my hairs and makes for easy combing afterwards. I find that none of the products in this line dries out my hair, but cleanses it gently, smells great and leaves my hair looking awesome.

For intesnse brassiness I do sometimes use that Silver Brights shampoo - this is MEGA dark purple in colour,( can stain) and if you use it daily you will end up with lavendar hair LOL - that being said, it's a good booster to use once in awhile.

Final Verdict: Excellent LINE of products to use to keep your light blonde shades looking vibrant and awesome.
Recommend: Yes a must have for all light blondes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 1:34:00 PM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a violet shampoo aimed at getting rid of those nasty yellow hues that sometimes appear in blond hair. I bought this to keep my hair lpatinum, sometimes exchanging my regular Tigi Oatmeal and Honey shampoo with this. After a few uses I couldn't really tell any difference. The shampoo itself is pretty regular, lathers a lot and doesn't dry out bleached hair, doesn't seem to do much good either. I had a lot more luck with the fluid in the same line though, instantly got rid of any yellow my in hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2006 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The shampoo didn´t work soooo good for me. It didn´t take away all the yellowness in my bleached hair. I got more a beige color in my hair, and I wanted a more ash-tone. It was mild. I have friends hoe have tested the other shampoos and the are really good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 1:18:00 AM More reviews by TaraMarie

I really, really liked this shampoo. I had a lot of different blonde highlights in my hair and this shanpoo brought the color out nicely. It was not any more hydrating then any other shampoo I tried, but when it came to bringing my color out this one was the best. I have tried many different highlighting shampoos in my life but this was far away the best one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wouldn’t describe this as hydrating, even though it’s designed for coloured blonde hair, which you’d expect could do with a bit of moisture. An average shampoo.