October 21, 2014 | 1995 users online

Mascara - Bonne Bell - eyestyle in black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by rosieex3

HG mascara! Finally! And for three bucks at walmart, who would have known I really do have a mascara obsession. Lol. I buy a mascara, find it to work nice, but buy another mascara within a week because I know that I can find a better one. Needless to say, I have spent way too much money on mascara and I have so many mascaras laying around that I've used just once. Plus, I work in a cosmetics section of a department store and am constantly receiving samples of all types of high end mascaras. I have used everything from Lancome to Covergirl. I've been on the hunt for a very light and feathery looking mascara. My lashes are already decently long, and thick. I also have a good amount of lashes. Everytime I use a mascara that claims to look natural, it still just looks like I put on a very good mascara. Finally, this mascara really just looks like my eyelashes.. but better. With one coat, it darkens them, lengthens a bit, and just makes it look like I have amazing eyelashes naturally. They look soft and beautiful. If I really want my lashes to stand out, I can apply a good 4 coats of this stuff and get not one clump. It does flake a bit if you do apply multiple coats. On a daily basis I apply just one coat. I finally have people complimenting my eyelashes saying "you have beautiful eyelashes" rather then "what type of mascara do you use?"

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Catronw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product!! they only sell it at one Walmart in my whole town but its sooo worth the trip!! its super cheap and its my go-to mascara. Great color never clumps, i get great definiton and its super cheap! the only problem is if u add to many coats it gets flakey but thats with all mascaras pretty much! i love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by nurseypills

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not recommended- barely shows up on lashes, requires multiple coats, smells funny, and smears under the eyelids. Very low-quality product, esp. for its price range. I have used dirt-cheap products that performed far better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by asianvolleyballer

one lippie off for that overpowering plastic + rose smell....although i can bear it after suffering through colossol by maybelline which is even worse....this is not a dramtic mascara i wear it to school because it can hold a decent curl and adds a little length...what i love is the definition....each lash is seperated and people always comment on how great my lashes naturally are....they cant even tell im wearing mascara because i have naturally black lashes and the formula never clumps people just think i really got lucky with great lashes

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never bought a product from Bonne Bell before and thought I would give this a try because of the high rating on MUA and the inexpensive price tag. I was really disappointed with this mascara. It smelled like plastic flowers and even with three coats it barely added length or volume. After a few hours it started to smudge and flake. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by surrealmeal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't let the teeny-bopper Bonne Bell marketing fool you. This is a fantastic mascara. In fact, for my stubbornly blonde lashes, it is my HG. It is pretty basic--more on the wet side and doesn't provide much volume or length--but it darkens lashes beautifully and lasts all day without irritation or flaking. While other mascaras dry up, a tube can last me months and still feel as good as the day it was opened. It looks super natural (never spidery or clumpy) and it holds a curl like nobody's business. If you're looking for dramatic lashes, this honestly probably isn't the mascara for you. But if you're looking for a comfortable, natural-looking and highly pigmented mascara for everyday use, that's insanely affordable (around $3 a tube) then I highly recommend it!

I will say that it does have a slight sweet/rosy scent to it, which might bother some people. I can only smell it if I directly sniff the wand or tube--I don't smell it while applying it or at any point while wearing it. Thought I'd mention it though to anyone who might be bothered by it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by krissykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It was the first mascara I ever bought. It is very natural looking, so if you want a wham-bam kind of look, this probably isn't the product for you. When I saw it today at Wal-Mart, I started freaking out (and in the process, I scared everyone in that aisle ;D) and bought two!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by vermilion27

Didn't do anything for my lashes. Also, it is stinky!!!! At least it was only $3 at Wal-mart....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by zhongnanone

I actually like this mascara more than Maybelline and Max Factor 2000 because it is very light weight and natural looking without over drying. It never ever gave me "spider" lashes.

When I used it for the first few times, I was not very impressed because it really did not lengthen my lashes. It just gave my lashes a little more definition. When I started experimenting with it, I found out that if I just keep applying and keep teasing the ends of my lashes with the brush, not necessarily with more product, I will eventually get pretty long and natural looking lashes.Maybe you think I am weird, but I actually like the smell of this mascara. It has a faint dusty rose aroma, which I kind of like.

The only downside is that it can smudge. So if you plan on exercising or crying, please don't wear it. The upside associated with this downside is that taking it off at the end of the day is like a dream. Baby shampoo works just fine. No makeup remover needed.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, but nothing special. No length or volume whatsoever. Just a light definition. If you have good lashes already, this would be ok for you. However, if you have "nothing" lashes, skip it.