October 23, 2014 | 1670 users online

Lip Treatments - Fusion Beauty - LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by glitterandgrease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very disappointing. I expected so much from this product having read the reviews, but don't even bother buying it. It leaves a little tingly sensation on your lips for a few minutes, but that's it. NO plumping and it does nothing for my lips. It is just as good as a low budget sticky lipgloss, so definitely not worth the money. Also, it comes in the tiniest tube. I expected it to be much larger. The only positive point is the smell, it smells pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by newbie1706

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Before I bought this product (color #sheer) I read quite a lot reviews and was aware of the fact, that it won't give me lips like Angelina Jolie. I expected a moisturizing gloss, that prevents little lines around the lips (thinking far in advance) and plumps a little bit.
And I wasn't disappointed!
It is a really great gloss, it is so moisturizing, I just put it on before any lipsticks and it keeps my lips plump and moisturized for hours! It is not sticky or too shiny and smells nice.
I'm also using it at night so I wake up with the softest lips ever in the morning!

I will definitely recommend this and will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by lepetitetoile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought 4 of these and 1 lip infatuation a few years ago when they were 75% off at Sephora. Actually I picked up 8 or 9 but decided to return some because I know I would never finish them. They used to tingle a bit after application but not so much anymore. My lips probably got used to them. Personally I don't mind the tingle. I love everything about them, the feel (not sticky), plump, scent, pigment, look, and staying power. I think lip infatuation plumps and tingles a bit more. I am in love but probably won't pay $38 for a tube, plus I still haven't finished my stash. I have blush, a nice pink that looks very natural on my somewhat pigmented lips. Fresh is a nice coral. I also got rhinestone and lolita from the special collections. I think these tingle less than Buxom or Dior lip maximizer. I like Dior lip maximizer too but these were a lot more budget friendly at the price I paid for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

This is my HG lip plumper! My lips are a normal size, but I decided that I wanted to amplify those babies. Between Ulta, Sephora, and drugstores, I tested out nearly every lip plumper on the market. This was my favorite in terms of actual plumping. Most of the ones out there are pretty glosses with a little sting.

I love the diverse colors of this collection. I got my first tube in Crave, which is a pink with gold sheen. I love the way that it looks on my lips for the more natural vibe. But when going out, I put this on a couple minutes before applying lipstick. It gives me those seriously pouty lips and smooths out every line. My lips feel moisturized and don't sting that much. It stays on for a couple hours...enough to make a grand entrance :)

Overall, I am really satisfied with this lip plumper. The packaging is hot! And I will be repurchasing to get my HG in another color. I tried the XL version and it isn't any better. So, just save your money and get the regular. It is much cheaper on ebay, about $19.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by ellaelise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As someone who is completely addicted to lip plumpers (and lip glosses/balms in general), I have to say this is my HG gloss, and here's why:

1. I have NEVER found a balm, gloss, butter, etc. that heals dries lips as well as this does. Yes, you read that right... not only does it not CAUSE dry lips like many of those sting-y lip plumpers do (ESP if you try to use them as an "everyday" gloss... yikes~), it ACTUALLY MOISTURIZES AND HEALS LIPS! It;s actually shocking to me too, because usually less is more for keeping my lips moisturized... Vaseline and Neosporin Overnight Renewal Lip Therapy were my HG lip moisturizers before I found this. Further proof: I went to visit my mother, which is usually a beauty nightmare because she and her husband smoke inside occasionally. Usually the smoke dries out and chaps my lips up within 24 hours and I'm moisturizing like a fool for a week before they start to get better. Not this time. I used this product all weekend and my lips are perfect.

2. IT ACTUALLY PLUMPS LIPS, BUT IN ITS OWN WAY: Listen, I love the sting-y glosses too, but really all they do is make us us "pout" out lips a little bit more and maybe deliver a little more color to them if you have very light-colored lips. Not this. This product COMPLETELY smooths out almost every line on my lips. I've never found another product that smooths lips out so well, even when you don't have a coat your lips, your lips still feel so moisturized and smooth. This smoothness makes them look much more plump. On top of that, it does have some sort of plumping action as well- you can almost kind of feel the sensation when you first start using it, but that's it- and it really does make them look a little plumper. As I said, though, the real miracle here is how SMOOTH, SOFT AND MOISTURIZED your lips look and feel!!

Oh, BTW- It also STAYS ON like nothing else. I apply it before bed and eight hours later, it's still very much on. I apply it in the morning, and even with my CONSTANT flavored water-sipping (I'm not joking, CONSTANT), I only have to reapply a few times a day. Most glosses I have to reapply about 25 times a day. Yes, I've counted.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by KatrinaAndes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All I ask is that products deliver what they claim. I wasn't expecting to look like Barbie or anything from this stuff, but it didn't do anything except for irritate my lips. The skin around my lips turned red they were chapped.

I had to wash it off and deal with chapped lips for days.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by gonedrake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Very expensive for a lipgloss, but there's lots to use in the bottle. I had cracks in the corners of my mouth that just wouldn't go away, so the pharmacist recommended this gloss. And it worked wonders! I recommend this to anyone who's lips need hydration and a little extra plumping!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Paisleyrose57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOOOOVE this product.

I buy this in clear and it is absolutely gorgeous. The best gloss I have ever bought. Has a beautiful sheen to it and does plump up lips very well. I have never been able to find another lipgloss that has beat this one. I have tried all sorts from Clinique to Bobbi Brown to Smashbox... all good brands, but this is still the best for lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaMama

This in Clear has been my HG plumper since it came out. I am stocking up since it seems that they might be reformulating or discontinuing. Either is not great news to me.
The clear works better than the colors for plumping on me. I use it prior to showering and it works even better.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by imperfectly11

I've been trying to find lip plumpers that actually work so I bought a bunch of different ones and started with LipFusion. I used it for two weeks and applied 2-3 times a day. It tingled a bit the first few times I put it on but that wore off pretty quickly. It didn't really taste good, or like anything at all. I never saw any kind of plumping effect so it was basically a lip gloss and it's not the best lip gloss. Rubs off too quickly, doesn't taste or smell good and it's too thick to use as just a gloss. But the WORST part was it gave me a couple small pimples around my lips! I NEVER get any pimples there so this must have clogged my pores. I immediately quit using it because no matter how plump it could maybe someday make my lips I don't want them to be lined with zits!

I think the next one I will try is either CityLips or Eminence Cinnamon Kiss. Hope they work better!