August 21, 2014 | 1361 users online

Moisturizers - Artistry - Clarifying Balancing Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by jacqzxc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use the whole line and my skin cleared up because of these products in conjunction with the masks from Artistry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Sarsila

To me, this is the nicest moisturizer I have ever used. Applying it feels so refreshing. It doesn't heat up my face like my other moisturizers did, it smells super pleasant too. And it makes my face light up and seem dewy. I always buy another pack right after one gets finished, it last very long though. It last me approximately 10 months and I use it everyday, twice in a day. It doesn't give me breakouts. The only thing I dislike about it is that it's not tinted, lol! Yea only that :D

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by poojaagar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

hey guys let me know about dis product dis amway product really works or not as i am at age of getting married i wanna try these product 2 improve my skin i.e., AMWAY MOISTURIZER SPF 15 N ATTITUDE TONER

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by dani1260

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For the price of this and the reputation of the product line I expected a lot more then I got. It's a fine moisturiser, but it's not great. I can buy a comparable one from Walgreens and it would work the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 6:06:00 AM More reviews by surfinbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

The packaging is alright, not bad a little bit on the fancy side because of those gold linings there.

I bought the whole set of Artistry set. And this definitely cleared me up, but my only reason that I don't buy it anymore because it is being sold exclusively by amway members. I mean I want something I can buy off the shelf! And amway members are hard to find nowadays, and you are just sometimes forced to buy off them. :( That was was the only bad point.

This moisturizer smells like makeup. Not bad makeup, but good makeup. It is on the thick side, not on the light side, and it easily dries up (evidently seen on the cap!) It didn't cause me breakouts at all. I just loved it. It didn't oil me up nor made me dry.

This is deffo a good product for me! My acne cleared up because of this set.

Btw. I was 16 or 15 when I started using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2008 3:33:00 AM More reviews by yeeshoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

moisturise my skin well and not greasy at all ... nice smell ... love the spf 15 ... which is enough protection for me ...and it took me ages to finish one =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought it was too much greasiness in the moisterizer. But I like it for the SPF, thats about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by BlairTan

Oops... I used four dots of this on my face. Much more than what the previous reviewer used. I'll try with one tiny weeny dot tomorrow. Spreads easily although initially I was sceptical because it is cream based. It did leave my face greasy, but it was absorbed in around 1 minute. Additional bonus was it came with SPF 15 and is packaged in a tube. Overall first impression: good!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2005 12:29:00 PM More reviews by deartokki

This tiny 2.6 oz bottle of moisturiser cost me about $30, but I say it was well worth it. Only a small, teeny tiny amount is needed to apply over my whole face (it spreads out nice and smooth). It is not greasy or oily at all, absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and matte. The quality is great. It has everything I need in here (well, except for the fragrance. But, that does not irritate me at all). It has the grapeseed extract, sun protection, vitamins, and more good stuff.

I have oily, acne prone skin. Surprisingly, this moisturizer is helping to keep my skin matte-er than usual.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2005 2:17:00 AM More reviews by kirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect moisturiser for my sensitive, combination (oilier and sometimes dehydrated in summer), acne prone skin. It's light and doesn't break me out, and my skin feels hydrated, soft and smooth. It also has an SPF 15. In winter I use Artistry Moisture Rich Protective Moisturiser.