November 1, 2014 | 736 users online

Shampoo - Joico - Lavei Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by violet_avalon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the results of this shampoo. My hair stays non-greasy for a reasonable amount of time and it feels healthy and strong.

What annoys me is that it doesn't matter how much product you use in the first wash, it doesn't lather well. But if you use just a little bit of shampoo after rinsing, it works.

The smell isn't fantastic but it reminds me of pinneaples and pina colada, if you like that sort of thing ;)

I would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2005 4:26:00 PM More reviews by MariannaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo does a great job at cleaning my oily hair. Only gripe is that it did not lather for beans the first shampoo( I suspect this is so consumers who double bubble like me, won't have their hair dried out). My hair also styles easier! Will continue to repurchase!!!
UPDATE: My hair has become resistant to this shampoo. It is getting oiler as I continue to use it. I rotate it with several other shampoo's and it works better!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2005 4:49:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a dreadfully oily scalp and am always looking for a shampoo to help keep my hair super clean without stripping. This stuff promises to remove excess oils without dying the hair. And I'm happy to say that it does that just fine. After using it my hair and scalp feel very clean, my hair is also very shiny and lifeful and responsive to styling. It also has a very pleasant tropical fruit/citrus scent and is pretty cheap at around 9 dollars Canadian a bottle. My only gripe is that it doesn't lather all that well at first, so I need to wash my hair twice. But thst's no biggie. I will definitely buy this again! :)