July 29, 2014 | 1032 users online

Brows - Ardell - Brow Defining Powder - Taupe

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this powder. I have very thin eyebrows and I like a more natural looking brow so a little powder goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The powders are too chunky. Hard to blend in with my brows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by materialface

(purchased this in Medium Brown)
God bless the Trade Secrets lady who did my brows and recommended this brow powder. Prior to buying this, I really didn't wanna spend on an expensive brow powder at Sephora. I had been using a drugstore brow powder kit which was OK for what it was but it was too light for my brows. I don't remember exactly how much this was but it was definitely under $12.
- the packaging is black plastic which is NOT cheap whatsoever, comes with a mini mirror and mini brow brush which i completely love
- Medium brown is the perfect color for me. It does not match my black sparse brows, but it creates a natural and full brow for me.
- I find that if I don't set my brows with brow gel (I use MAC's Beguile), the powder fades away. So i recommend using a gel with this powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Sewphie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am blonde with thin brows and I want to make the most out of them without looking like "Mommie Dearest". Ardell brow defining powder in Taupe is wonderful. It fills them in and is not too dark and swipes on in a second. Great looking and easy easy easy to use. I buy it in Sally's Hair product
stores for about $5.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Adore this product! Last all day and the pigment pay off is great. Though i am not a fan of the packaging. I drop it once or twice and the thing shatter ( either the lid broke or the shadow broke ). But still, I would still re purchase it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by EM603

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great brow powder, I have light blonde hair and this matches well for my eyebrows. Goes on good and stays all day. No orange or reddish tone which is good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Yes, this does work great on brows, but I prefer one of my Stila shadows more. Instead, I have started using this as a cheek contour powder! My skin is light olive, and this is such a perfect shade to go right under the cheekbone for more sculpting. It's not too dark, and has no orange cast to it. Then I top it with a peach blush and I'm ready to go! Works great to define your jawline as well, just keep a light hand and use a contouring blush brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have repurchased this around 4 times(it lasts FOREVER) i started using this after i borrowed it from my mom. i have really thin brows but i love the natural looking brow so i apply it with a different brush because the one it comes with is not good at all, so i would recommend to get a different brush and when i apply i do dab away the excess multiple times on a napkin for a more natural look. anywho the product is wonderful. you just need a little bit so sweep across your brows... then comb through, or lightly add some pencil on top more of a dramatic look if you would like then BAM amazing ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by tkkana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i have several different brow powders and pencils...but every morning i seem to reach for this one. it's a great match for my skin and hair. doesn't come off as unnatural. the staying power is great.(removal is easy with a makeup wipe or regular face washing)
the package is small enough to carry with. the brush however is easily lost in a makeup bag..need something else, but for 3.99 i can't complain.
i would repurchase this, but i don't see me needing to anytime soon, i've been using it for well over a year now and haven't even dented the top. (not a good product to add to a 10 pan project..you'll never finish it!)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

This was a horrible product. The color was off. Whose eyebrows are this shade? The shade in the container looks okay but once applied, it is way too ashy and dull. Also, Taupe? This is no taupe at all. I actually bought this because it looked medium brown but it is not taupe shade at all.