July 25, 2014 | 1018 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Eye Candy Licorice

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by rkanime3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i recieved this as a birthday gift from a friend and this shadow is BLACK. i love it! the only things i'm not a fan of are the fact that the powder is super loose and falls from the brush onto my cheeks, and the shadow leaks out of the container and into my travel bags.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sofabean

I didn't like the packaging for this product because all the loose eyeshadow (after swiping) would get all over the container and seep through the slide up lid. I also didn't like this eyeshadow because it got all over my cheeks and face after applying it to my eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by natalierb

I have tried many black eye shadows, and this is by far the best. It is super pigmented, and a little goes a long way. It is perfect for creating a smoky eye. The only complaint I have is I also have had a hard time sliding the cover open. I love this eye shadow and would highly recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 6:32:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! In my opinion its Hard Candies version of MAC's Carbon, but a little bit cheaper in price. Its as black as you can find and eyeshadow with that girly glitter that looks awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by rockstarhk

Wow this is a TRUE BLACK eye shadow(which is VERY hard to find)and can create that smokey eye or glamsy diva look for a long night out.(First black eye shadow that allows me to pull that off without smearing!) Also, great as an eyeliner because the glitter isn't all over the place and it creates a super black line. Very happy with this product! Downside is that sometimes I have a hard time opening it lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 7:12:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

This is a great black eyeshadow. It has so much shimmer and it looks great on. The packaging is so cute too, just be sure not to crack the eyeshadow because then you have the hugest mess on your hands. It'll sprinkle EVERYWHERE and it sucks. This color really is so pretty though and the price is great. I always use this eyeshadow for smoky eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lisarisafreesa

i have to say this is the best black. it has so much pigment for HC I almost feel like they made a mistake because it's too good. The other colors in the HC eye candys aren't that impressive (except for snow cone) so I was very surprised to see how great this guy worked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2004 8:52:00 AM More reviews by gsxrgirl

I love this! I had a small makeover done at Sephora recently and the SA used this on me as an eyeliner. It is perfect. I bought their eye liner brush and you just dip it in slightly after getting it a dab wet and dot it on your eyelid. Looks awesome.