November 24, 2014 | 1280 users online

Eye Shadow - Kevyn Aucoin - The Liquid Eye Shading in Basic Brown

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love liquid shadow but don't love this brown. It is sort of a very muddy neutral brown, not a pretty brown like I was hoping for. You really need to dab it on your finger tip and apply like that. A little goes a long way. The champagne color is great and I will buy that again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2007 10:04:00 AM More reviews by lizavet8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recieved this in a swap, and it has become a staple for that no makeup look that takes forever to achieve. It stays throughout most of the day, and the clolr is a neutral taupey brown on my light olive skin. It goes on very wet, so let it dry a sec, then it's really pretty. The tube does look tiny, but I'm forty, and I do expect it to outlast me!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by BookishBlondesUnite

I use this mainly on my lower lid/lash area. I'm not perturbed with the small tube because a little goes a long way. The wand provided really gives you too much product- I spread a dab on one of my own sponge applicators. The staying power was pretty darn ship-shape and I didn't note any creasing. That said, the color is nothing special. It just doesn't impress me, and I do wear neutrals and browns semi-regularly. I wonder if any of the other Shading colors are any
good...