April 17, 2014 | 1893 users online

Eye Shadow - Kevyn Aucoin - The Liquid Eye Shading in Champagne

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I always buy this over and over again. I also use it as a primer and put it all over up to my brow, where it acts as a highlighter. Anything I put on over this blends well and stays on all day.. even less expensive, less pigmented shadows. This color is pretty neutral and does not crease. It is supposed to be thin. Thicker liquid shadows are just too much and can make you look like a cheap hooker. This color and formula is wonderful. I love all of Kevyn's stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2007 9:00:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as a primer. I like this because unlike MAC paints, this
stays true to the shadow; for ex. paints will make shadow brighter but might make it frosty, KA will keep the shadow matte or shimmery whichever it originally is so it keeps the shadow true to it's form.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by diagnosedsounds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I put this on, it was really sparkly. It looks like "fairy dust" on my eyelids, which I thought was really weird, but it is very nice. I only gave it 4 lippies because of the price. It's not really worth the full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by mjrq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the ONLY liquid/cream eye shadow I have found that truly doesn't crease. Many claim to be creaseless, but this honestly won't crease at all. You can save money on primer since it works even if used alone. It's very blendable and goes on smoothly, looking natural. The only downside is it only comes in three colors. I try to be creative (as Kevyn was) and mix them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 9:33:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I was very on the fence about this product so i kept trying it with different brands of shadows to be sure. I dont like it. Its not the worst eyeshadow base but its not the best either. It held on to shadows for a solid 5 hours and then faded slightly. Had no creasing till after 8 hours. The consistency is thin, comes in a bottle with wand applicator. Color is a light shimmery champagne. I tried this heavier so you got more color and very sheer and the effect was pretty much the same. I like my UD Primer Potion and MAC paints better than this. Its not a bad product, but for $22 it had better surpass my staples and this falls a tad short.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 8:02:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very liquid-y product--thinner than, say, MAC lipglass. That makes it a bit more difficult to work with since it's quite shimmery, and the least slip of the hand will get shimmer where you don't want it. The effect is *exactly* the same as that of BB Shimmer Wash shadow in Beige. Exactly. I applied it over FYEye and it did last all day after being dusted with powder, but it is definitely not worth the price. I'll be swapping it ASAP.