October 22, 2014 | 2002 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Aqua Fusion Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by crawfore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product. I was hesitant to purchase it because the jar indicates it is for normal to combination skin and my skin tends to be a bit drier in the winter. I'm so happy the sales woman convinced me to try it because it is by far the ultimate moisturizer. It eliminates dryness completely and smells fantastic. No breakouts either. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by TDApao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the consistency of the cream, a sort of liquid jelly. I think I used more product than I was suppose to because of the jar. It does look classy and I still gave it 5 points for packaging. Its an amazing value when you receive the Lancome bonus so I still gave this good value even though it breaks my rule of not paying more than $1/ml. I love this so much I bought it 6 times already.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by wanos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a very great product, my skin loves it. It feels very soft, light but hydrating, like silk, but if you want some extra, a bit of lifting..etc this won't be enough. I'll be soon 25 so the next purchase will be some more complex cream (preventing first lines, give radiance etc.) But for hydrating, dry skin, you don't drink enough water I think it will be a good choice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff makes my skin really soft, and I like the weird consistency of it.
Not really sure why I don't use it anymore...possibly price

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by olivia22

I have used this moisturizer before a fair few times, often trying something new inbetween but always coming back to this. It has a wonderful fresh, water-like texture (I'm reviewing the cream-gel) which melts into you skin in an instant. A very good moisturiser and light enough to feel like you have nothing on your skin - leaves you glowing and moisturised, not heavy/greasy. I do admit that the fragrance is quite strong but that doesnt bother me because it vanishes once on your skin for a few minutes. It is quite on the pricey side but I havent found anything else as good as this - that is light, refreshing and moisturizing, I wouldn't recommend it for people who have very dry skin though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Cherriepeye

i love this moisturize. i was using a crappy one before and i needed a good moisturizer. its a gel cream so i have no complaints about that but i took off one lippie because it seems to have to kinda slip off my face towards the end of the the day but other than that its awsome and i would reccomend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by msgiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product was alright.. the texture of it wasn't very cream like.. it felt more like a water base moisturizer.. because my skin is oily the "cream" felt like it slid of my face.. the good thing about this was i didn't break out from it at all. most moisturizers gives me black heads/whiteheads, and small pimples. so kudos!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 3:38:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for gel-creme. I have combination but non-problematic skin. It is very comfortable, smells great (clean and fresh) and you need just a tiny amount for whole face and neck. I'm not sure if I like the packaging - I prefer tubes or bottles with pump... Anyway, it's an ok moisturizer, especialy in the begining of use, but not on a long term.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall, I like this stuff and think that I will keep buying. Its about 37.00 usd which isn't GREAT but its also not terribly expensive! I love th jar and you don't even need a dime size amount for your whole face so it lasts forever! I have sensitive skin and didn't even break out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is for the cream WITHOUT SPF (Thank you Lancome! I have to use a special SPF). I've only been using this product for a few days, but I can say my skin seems to have improved. I've been bouncing around moisturizers for some time because they all seem to be too greasy or not enough moisture. My skin is dehydrated (from retin a micro) versus dry. It does tingle a bit on application but immediately subsides (that may be the lactic acid, an exfoliant). What I like about this is its immediate absorption - like my skin is drinking it in. My makeup doesn't run or settle in my pores/lines as with other mositurizers. Time will tell whether it breaks me out. It is kind of pricey for the ingredients, but the texture may be worth it. UPDATE: YUCK< YUCK. It made me break out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No