October 30, 2014 | 1130 users online

Moisturizers - Artistry - delicate care moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by joycelml

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The moisturizer made my oily skin even oilier and I've used only a pea-sized amount on my face. I broke out in rashes after using the Delicate set for a week. The rashes went away after I stopped using the products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 1:47:00 PM More reviews by jamandbutter

This is a pretty good moisturizer, certainly value for money. I like it that it's light in texture and is easily absorbed by the skin. Great for sensitive or blemish prone skin. Edited: I've upped the rating to 5 lippies. I do think its the best moisturiser i've ever tried. I'm usually really careful when buying moisturisers as I've had some bad experiences (breakouts, clogged pores, etc). This moisturiser is truly delicate. It's so gentle, it's suitable even for very sensitive skin types. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2005 11:47:00 AM More reviews by yuiying

I really love this moisturizer.It does its wonder on hydrating on my skin.Love the non greasy texture. This fragrance free moisturizer is really gentle on my sensitive skin. I will definitely continue using this wonderful product. Thanks to Artristy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 8:44:00 AM More reviews by kkarm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product line is soo good!! Nothing worked on my dry acne prone skin. This does wonders. Only problem is buying it off of the sales people i wish they had a store :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 10:37:00 AM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very gentle lotion, good to use if you are using any agressive treatments, such as retin-a or if you have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2004 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Free of sunscreen,fragrance,and colourants.My face feel so soft after using this,i saw a improvement in my skin in just 24 hrs. of using this,very good quality.