Lancome Modele Sourcils

on 5/7/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Had my eye on this baby for QUITE awhile!

My eyebrow hairs can grow fairly long and grooming them daily isn't actually a desirable option. For months I had to use this greasy, greasy, Vaseline to tame my brows (they take on a dirty powdery look if I don't).

Yesterday, I grabbed this little tube of gold in "Naturel" while Lancome was giving out gifts. It's nothing extraordinary, but it's light weight and allows your brows to breathe, you might need some touch ups but nothing too much.

Tip: Wipe excess before applying.

on 9/1/2013 6:43:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Caused my brows to itch and flake. It's also expensive and the applicator gets clumpy after a few uses. There are better and cheaper products out there for brows.

on 11/4/2012 6:23:00 PM

The best way to describe is that it is a tinted brow mascara. It gently coats lasheswith color, providing a fuller look. It lasts all day. Contains parabens.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Yes fantastic product! Expensive? YES! Do i think that i can find pencils of this quality in another line for a cheaper price? YES!

on 9/29/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the clear shade of this product. It keeps my brows in place with a flexible hold, and doesnt smudge my brow pencil which is a BIG plus. I dont use it every day, but when i go out with friends or to any special occasion I make sure to put this on, because I can make my brows look immpecable very quickly and easily. I definitely reccomend this :)

on 7/17/2012 1:52:00 PM

I have blonde hair and sparse thin eyebrows that are even blonder. This blonde brow color/mascara-like brush is terrific - makes my brows look natural and on the taupe-side vrs reddish as so many blonde eye brow colors tend to do. I am also very pleased at how easily I can apply it and have it quickly look both professional and natural.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great for shaping and filling in your brows quickly. Just brush it on and your brows look great. Wipe off any excess before you use it so it doesn't get clumpy.Keeps my brows in place as well. Good product.

on 4/14/2011 12:13:00 PM

This is the best brow color/polish I've found to date and I'm loving the effects. I have blonde brows and this colors them perfectly, it also looks completely natural unlike a lot of other products I've tried over the years. It adds a bit of texture as well which creates a natural look and feel. Love it!!

on 2/3/2011 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use this in Taupe and it's a good color match for my light brows. It colors the hairs and makes my brows look thicker. It's quick and easy to use. I've repurchased it many times. I wish it weren't so expensive but I've tried many other brands and like this one the best.

on 8/1/2010 11:57:00 AM

I have purchased this product numerous times. Is this the perfect brow product? No. It is definitely one of the easiest to get me out the door in less than 5 minutes.

Taupe is perfect for me--I'm fair with blond highlights and blue undertones--and it does okay with filling in.

I think for the must have brow set, it's definitely Anastasia's wax based brow powder with the setting gel. However, that product breaks, is more time consuming, and is too often sold in sets with crap that I don't need. The price is much higher, and as the product frequently breaks, it makes it much more expensive. Also, doesn't travel well.

This product does the job well enough, is fast, fills the brow okay, stays in place all day long (unlike smashbox) offers a natural look, travels extremely well, and if you pick it up on eBay, is a great deal.

Worth trying. If you get it in a department store and hate it, return it. If you get it on eBay, you're not out all that much money.

Popular Brows Products