August 1, 2014 | 1792 users online

Candles - For Every Body

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

FOR EVERY BODY candles are a resent discovery for me, but as we come to autumn/fall my obsession with scented candles is rearing its head again. In the UK you can buy the jar ones in TK Maxx [homeware section, not with the tin candles in the beauty section]. Amazon UK also stocks a selection of them.

The main selling point is that the entirety of the candle wax is perfumed, so the fragrance lasts as long as the candle does [and they seem to last forever - I'd guess at around 90 hours]. The fragrance throws well and I can catch occasional wafts of the perfume whilst the candle is unlit too.

The other huge plus with this brand is the price. In-store at TK Maxx I pay 5.99 for a 15oz jar, which is so cheap, compared to other brands. My favourite candle brand is Yankee Candle, but FOR EVERY BODY offers better value for money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

CinnaVanilla is my all time favorite from this line. I first discovered them at Kohl's then I started seeing them at some of the other stores previously mentioned. The quality of this not-so-popular candle is excellent. I love the vast selection of foody scents as well as the quirky packaging with the added ingredients on top such as rainbow sprinkles, fake fruit and ground & whole cinnamon sticks. They burn evenly and the throw on most of these is unbelievable. CinnaVanilla is such a comforting aroma for me in the Fall/Winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by greenstars2011

I absolutely adore these delicious candles, I've always bought Birthday Cake. Ive smelled others like blueberry muffin, Belgian waffles and French toast and they are all yummy and amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by kiersten0513

I walk in to my home and the first thing I do is light my candles. I have tried alot of different brands and I have to say the for every body soy candles are my all time favorite. They burn clean and evenly. They have so many scents to choose from and are all true to the name. My favorites are the blueberry waffles and birthday cake. They are high fragrances candles i also scoop them and put them in a tart burner. Wonderful candle the best I have ever purchased. They offer wonderful sales online but if you go to homegoods, tj maxx or marshalls they are very cheep you can get a 22oz for 5.99, and they always are coming out with different scents for every season and for every body. the only other company i find that might hold a slight flame to them are the baw candles but not as much of a variety for people looking for a less purfume smell and more of just a mild scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by drusilla17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love these! I got them for $5 at homegoods, they are also at tj max and marshalls. I got birthday cake and yellow buttercream. They smell so good, and they are huge candles. the website always has great sales on them also so check it out. great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 10:09:00 AM More reviews by jessijay

A few years ago, I happened on these 50% off at Kohl's. Although not a gourmet "luxe" candle, they are truly good quality. Better than YC by far! Jars are substantial with heavy lids & perform well on a candle burner or lit. Makes a nice teacher or hostess gift. Scents I have tried were true & long lasting. FeB's soy wax is excellently clean burning (no soot). You could even scoop it out for a tartburner. Peppermint Candy cane is a subtle, creamy, sophisticated scent. Lemon Crisp is tangy+sweet. Bday cake & cookie scents are rich and buttery. The strongest were Pumpkin Patch & Cinnamon Toast. I did not care for Cinnavanilla or Blueberry Muffin (but I don't like berry candles so you can't go by me). The label art is a bit cutesy, but simple enough. A fabulous bargain find ($8-26 oz jar!!) puts these at a solid 4-5 lippies. However, if you are a discerning candle snob, you might want to try before you buy. This isn't going to be able to go toe to toe with a complexly scented $30+ up candle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 11:03:00 PM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got my first For Every Body candle in "Carmel Apples". I loooved it! It wasn't even a full size candle, and it's lasted forever. Yesterday I bought a full sized jar in "Blueberry Waffles"...and it's to. die. for. They have such different scents: "Glazed Donuts", "Jellbean "Cupcake", etc. Like the other reviewer said, they sell them at Ross, but I've also found them at TJ Maxx, too. Will defnitely repurchase from this company!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2004 7:15:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are a great value, I pick them up at ROSS when i am shopping, I just bought a jar candle with the fragrance AT THE BEACH and it burns for a long time- and smells exactly like my favorite perfume 'Bobbi Brown's BEACH' the scents of these candles are amazing, and last a long time after the candle is snuffed out, they burn evenly and turn to liquid when hot, but cool down to opaque. I have been very impressed with all of these scents (Cinnimon Sticks, Nautical, At The Beach, Cinnavanilla) by far the best jar candles i have found at any price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by jeanneb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I stumbled upon this candle line in Kohl's as they were on sale. I bought the Fresh Pear and Cinnavanilla. I was VERY pleased at the quality of these candles. They're just as good, if not better than the major brands. They both smell heavenly without being cloying, burn well and the price can't be beat. I paid 7.99 for an 8 oz. candle. Their website is www.foreverybody.com. I'm glad I looked - they're having a 25% off vanilla sale!