December 22, 2014 | 1660 users online

Brows - Smashbox - Smashing Wax

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by mkwan87

I bought this because after my eyebrow shaping, I need something to hold the shape in place the whole day and night. I thought this wax would be great, however, it always ended up flaking and everyone would tell me "theres some stuff on your eyebrows"...turned out it was ALWAYS the flaking wax! Also, it was too harsh I guess on my asian brows, it made them feel hard and spiky....would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by astrid101359

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product that sets my brows in place after applying colour. Does not harden and brows stay soft. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by yunhe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have bushy and stiff asian brow hairs and got this wax hoping it'd relax them and shape them for me, but this wax did nothing for me. they just ended up looking like spikey hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2007 11:42:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've got the Brow Tech, but the wax ran out before I had barely made a dent in the powder, so I was delighted to find that you can buy the wax on its own. I often use wax on its own without the powder as its enough to make my brows look really groomed, and it lasts all day. I always wipe the brush on a tissue after applying the powder so i don't get any powder into the wax pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2007 4:25:00 AM More reviews by samsammimilili

Good product, does its job by keeping my brows in place. I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 because it's only a wax, for $20. I will buy again but I think this will last me a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by gracefullyloved

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Works ok, doesnt tame my brows as well as id like, and doesnt last long.
I have oily skin and sorta unruly brows but i still use this, its better then nothing :)
It comes with the brow tech so i use it, otherwise i wouldnt purchase it.
plus when i dip my brush into the brow teh and then into the wax the wax gets gross looking, but again i still use it despite its flaws

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ShannonWilliams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For all the ladies who were blessed with tons of thick eyebrows (think Brook Shields) this is a must have. No flaking or shinning brows, just brows that stay in place and look well groomed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 7:07:00 PM More reviews by CAlexRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a bit concerned because I thought the wax would melt on my face making me look oilier than I already look sometimes. No! This product says on and looks fresh all-day, even when its warm out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

You always run out of wax before you run out of color so smashbox came out with the wax on its own. The wax really holds brows in place and doesnt get goopy or make brows shiny. Doesnt flake either. Excellent product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 5:15:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smashbox Brow Tech Wax, my spastic eyebrows love you and want to marry you.(Can you tell it's 2:15 in the morning and that I need to sleep? I'll probably update this when I've gotten some sleep...) continued >>