Smashbox Smashing Wax

3.8

on 7/13/2010 1:48:00 PM

I bought this because after my eyebrow shaping, I need something to hold the shape in place the whole day and night. I thought this wax would be great, however, it always ended up flaking and everyone would tell me "theres some stuff on your eyebrows"...turned out it was ALWAYS the flaking wax! Also, it was too harsh I guess on my asian brows, it made them feel hard and spiky....would not buy again.

on 7/5/2009 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great product that sets my brows in place after applying colour. Does not harden and brows stay soft. Will repurchase.

on 12/13/2008 3:49:00 PM

i have bushy and stiff asian brow hairs and got this wax hoping it'd relax them and shape them for me, but this wax did nothing for me. they just ended up looking like spikey hair.

on 7/17/2007 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've got the Brow Tech, but the wax ran out before I had barely made a dent in the powder, so I was delighted to find that you can buy the wax on its own. I often use wax on its own without the powder as its enough to make my brows look really groomed, and it lasts all day. I always wipe the brush on a tissue after applying the powder so i don't get any powder into the wax pot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Good product, does its job by keeping my brows in place. I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 because it's only a wax, for $20. I will buy again but I think this will last me a long time.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Works ok, doesnt tame my brows as well as id like, and doesnt last long.
I have oily skin and sorta unruly brows but i still use this, its better then nothing :)
It comes with the brow tech so i use it, otherwise i wouldnt purchase it.
plus when i dip my brush into the brow teh and then into the wax the wax gets gross looking, but again i still use it despite its flaws

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For all the ladies who were blessed with tons of thick eyebrows (think Brook Shields) this is a must have. No flaking or shinning brows, just brows that stay in place and look well groomed.

on 3/17/2006 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was a bit concerned because I thought the wax would melt on my face making me look oilier than I already look sometimes. No! This product says on and looks fresh all-day, even when its warm out.

on 2/17/2006 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

You always run out of wax before you run out of color so smashbox came out with the wax on its own. The wax really holds brows in place and doesnt get goopy or make brows shiny. Doesnt flake either. Excellent product.

on 2/4/2005 5:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Smashbox Brow Tech Wax, my spastic eyebrows love you and want to marry you.(Can you tell it's 2:15 in the morning and that I need to sleep? I'll probably update this when I've gotten some sleep...) continued >>

Popular Brows Products