November 26, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Couture Eye Shadow Luxe - Glamazon

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by princesspippa03

i love this eye shadow it is beautiful ! i am a big fan of shimmery and sparkly eye shadow it is very well pigmented and it is just great !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this shadow! I've had the Insurance Palette for years now but it was in my train case. Every now and again I love to take a look at things I haven't used in a while and for the last 2 weeks I have worn this EVERY DAY! I wear this as a highlight or sorts. Not on the brow bone as I do not like shimmer there, but in the tear duct and in the center of my lid. I use a wash of brown under. Love this on my NW45 skintone. It is perfection. This is a beautiful, glittery medium taupe with a bit of purple. Just scrumptious! Very well done, Too Faced!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeshadow, I reach for it whenever I can't decide what shade to wear. It's perfect for day or night, just the right amount of shimmer without being over the top. The taupe colour really complements my eyes and pale skin. Will definitely repurchase once I use it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love taupe eyeshadows in general, and I think the color of this is soooooo pretty. Itís a shimmery, silvery taupe that leaves a really pretty metallic sheen on my eyelids. Itís a neutral shade that goes well with black, dark brown, navy, and purple eyeliner/shadow. Unfortunately, though, this has a lot of silver glitter, which results in quite a bit of fallout. I clean it up the best I can, but it never fails, throughout the day I find silver glitter elsewhere on my face. I always apply over primer, so short of applying this wet (which I havenít tried) I donít think thereís much I can do to control the glitter problem. I think this is better suited for nighttime or special occasions, at least for me since Iím generally a pretty Ďcasualí person, and I feel glitter is out of place most of the time. I will continue to experiment with this, as I do think the color is probably the prettiest taupe I own, unfortunately though the glitter is just too much for it to become an everyday Ďstapleí for me. I recommend this because the quality & wear time are good, and the color is gorgeous. If you are a fan of glitter, you would probably love this. I would repurchase, though I doubt I would ever have to. I think Too Faced products are generally overpriced at full retail, but I got this for a discounted price from Hautelook, and it is well worth the price I paid.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I searched forever for a colour like Glamazon (taupe, grey, light purple with slight shimmer), and I was so excited to take this eyeshadow home after I bought it from Sephora. Practically skipped home.

When I went to use the shadow for the first time, there was an abundance of glitter/sparkles. I always use UD Primer Potion, and apply with a proper eye shadow brush, but no matter how careful I am, I end up with a crap load of glitter and sparkles fallout.

When I turn my head even the slightest, these sparkles end up screaming off of my face. I still wear the shadow, but take my time applying it, and wipe/pick off the glitter when I'm done. Real shame... amazing colour, but a hassle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by napkinz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the Insurance Policy Palette and this is one of the shades that comes in it. it is by far my most used shadow in the box! i love it so much. it is the perfect base for a neutral eye and it has just enough shimmer to make my eyes look bigger and my awake. the only downside to this product is that somehow or other, glitter always ends up on my face. but i really don't care, i love it so much. if i can't find an exact dupe of this product, i will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Belinea1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is definitely one of my favourite eyeshadows. the pigmentation is really really good, its an amazing colour and it stays on (with a primer) for ages. theres nothing i dont love about it. would i buy this product again? i got this for a lot cheaper than the normal prize, but hell yeah i would!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by PinkAfroQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been trying to learn to do a 'neutral' eye for myself but couldn't find a combo of e/s that I liked until Glamazon came into my life. I love this eyeshadow! I got it in the Enchanted Glamorland palatte and it quickly became my favorite eyeshadow. I use it as a wash of color on my lower lid up to my crease then I apply 'label whore' (sometimes a different e/s) lightly into my crease and there's my everyday neutral eye look. I will repurchase again - I already have a backup of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ultagirl1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in love with this color it is a natural brown but with a lot of sparkles. I use this eyeshadow almost every single day. I love the packaging because it is not a click package so it just sorta sticks to it i love it!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I really wanted to like this eye shadow. I'd heard a lot of buzz around it and was disappointed to find that this shade had several problems.

To begin with, it's a lot lighter than I thought it'd be. On Sephora's website it is described as "silver fawn." I didn't know what that meant (and still don't), but I'd describe the shade as more of a flesh-tone (whereas I had hoped it would be more of a frosty taupe). When I applied a little bit of this color on my brow bone, Glamazon seemed more appropriate as a highlighter color. When I applied Glamazon with a heavy hand, it appeared to be too orange in color and rather "blah." The final straw was that I realized it had glitter in it. The glitter wasn't overwhelming (in fact, I hadn't noticed it the first couple of times I played around with the shade), but it was enough for me to call the whole thing off as glitter typically isn't the look I aim for. To be fair, I would probably keep this shade if I had unlimited funds as I'm sure I could find a use for it. But since that's not the case, I returned the eye shadow to Sephora and will save my money to try some of Too Faced's eye shadow duos in the future - several of them look gorgeous!

Speaking of the duos, a similar shade to Glamazon minus the glitter seems to be Silk Teddy which comes in the Silk Teddy/Erotica duo.