September 17, 2014 | 1948 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Colorama 5 Day Nail Color - Steel Wheeling

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

One of the most hands down beautiful colors I own in my collection! I've been searching for the coloramas for a while now, they've been spotted in Dollar Trees, and Big Lots for some time now. I finally got my hands on some at Big Lots, I paid for a $2, for a 3-pack. I purchased 4 of these, so I got 12 polishes, for around $8. Coloramas were popular with Maybelline, they had regular a regular colored line, and a line with some glitter top coats.

Steel Wheeling is a beautiful bronzey, taupe color. It's packed full of glitter! I've worn this with a high-shine top coat, and China Glazes Matte top coat, and it looks beautiful both ways. I'm so happy I got my hand on these, as I love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by hotchica104

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What an amazing shade of nail polish! I bought it on sale for just 25 cents at Albertson's today and I applied it as soon as I got home. Steel Wheeling is a silvery-gray color with lots of holographic glitter in it. It looks pretty good on me, and it's kind of chromish and the sparkles make my fingernails look like little disco balls. I'll see how long it lasts on me before I update my review. It was a fabulous deal for a quarter. UPDATE: I can't believe how long it lasted! It stayed on for 4 days before it started to flake off my fingernails.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

At just $1.99 each (at my local Rite Aid drugstore), and with 20+ shades to choose from, you are bound to find at least one or two shades that you really like. There are also tinted, glittered top coats that you can buy separately to put over these to create a variety of looks.

This is supposed to be a 5 day nail color. I got about 3 days of no chips with using a top coat. This is OK with me - for $1.99, I don't expect much - and there are plenty of $4 nail colors that chip after two days, so I am perfectly fine with this.

Steel Wheeling is a very sparkly, shimmery medium graphite gray shade with tons of graphite gray and silver glitter.

continued >>