October 23, 2014 | 1227 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Express Finish in Pink Shock

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I'm on my second bottle of this, I love anything pink! I love how this has shimmer in it too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by pupster

This is a favorite of mine for summer. A lovely bright pink with a hint of blue in the light. I actually did buy a second bottle of this when the first bottle became gunky (probably because of the heat, I had used it a lot). Love Maybelline Express Finish because it applies nicely, two coats is perfect and dries quick:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you are put off by 'girly' pinks you probably won't like this polish. It's a bright rosy pink frost. I think it's a fun color and very pretty. I like the shorter wand and the fat brush, but the formula leaves something to be desired because application can be streaky and it's a little too thick. If Maybelline developed a polish of the exact same shade but with better consistency and application, it would be one of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by elnash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I finally found a Maybelline product I actually like! Let me start off by saying that I am not a nail polish girl. I am terrible at applying it and no matter what brand I use, it always comes out streaky or with that weird tacky finish that never looks completely dry. The only reason I ever wear nail polish is to save others from the sight of my toenails in the summer. In my opinion, this is perfect for that purpose. Unlike many other nail polish brands I've tried, it dries quickly and to a nice shine. The brush is long enough that it nearly hits the bottom of the bottle, and the color is so fun! It's a slightly pearlescent Barbie pink that is absolute perfection for a summer pedicure. I have to take one lippie off, though, because the formula is kind of runny. But for this price, who cares? If, like me, you only use nail polish to cover up your toenails in the summer, this is probably one of your best bets.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Joyous

This is a light to mid toned pink with frost. It is simply gorgeous. A spring and summer staple color. Great quality. Sadly though Maybelline's parent company does test on animals.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2006 7:44:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've had this particular color in my nailpolish collection for about 3 years now and I have repurchased once. I like it a lot. Maybelline stays pretty well for a drugstore nail color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by xpokeyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am typically a red sort of girl but I love this polish for the same reason the reviewer below mentioned. I am pretty cautious of the colors I will wear to the office. This one doesn't cross any lines, but gets close enough that I can be completely swamped and still look down at my fingers and smile :)

Dries quickly. I can't comment on the quality since I just started painting my own nails (I finally got them to grow!!!). But if I can get the polish to go on smooth I am sure anyone can.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2004 5:28:00 PM More reviews by sheriot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i picked this up b/c the reviewer below said 'tacky barbie pink'. the color is exactly that. it has a silverish shine to it, which is kinda nice. it's such a cute color on my extremely pale skin. a great buy, esp b/c i got it for about 80 cents :)