Hard Candy Loner Eyeshadow - Pink Eye

3.3

on 3/6/2006 1:17:00 PM

I just love this eyeshadow. I love how it looks against tanned skin, with white eyeliner lining my rims. So pretty and it does actually last all day, even thru bright lighting, sweat and water.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This color is pretty matte, and it's a very very dull light pink, almost a white color. Not very flattering on me, it looked like a slightly darker pink on the Sephora website. A boring, unflattering color on my tan skintone with dark hair and features. The only use I can find for it is wearing a tiny bit in the inner corners when I'm wearing other pinks.

This eyeshadow comes in a cute silver compact with a transparent top. The color is very light baby pink with subtle shimmer and sheen to it. This is not the easiest e/s out there to blend but it's worth the little extra brushwork nonetheless. I like to layer this as a wash on my lids and a liquid black liner and big lashes for going out to a club because it makes my lids shine with a slightly mettalic color. Overall, I like this shadow and am only taking off a lipstick for it being hard to blend.