July 22, 2014 | 2262 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Loner Eyeshadow - Pink Eye

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Jenni_B

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love this eyeshadow. I love how it looks against tanned skin, with white eyeliner lining my rims. So pretty and it does actually last all day, even thru bright lighting, sweat and water.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 12:33:00 AM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is pretty matte, and it's a very very dull light pink, almost a white color. Not very flattering on me, it looked like a slightly darker pink on the Sephora website. A boring, unflattering color on my tan skintone with dark hair and features. The only use I can find for it is wearing a tiny bit in the inner corners when I'm wearing other pinks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 4:19:00 AM More reviews by alicecrybaby

This eyeshadow comes in a cute silver compact with a transparent top. The color is very light baby pink with subtle shimmer and sheen to it. This is not the easiest e/s out there to blend but it's worth the little extra brushwork nonetheless. I like to layer this as a wash on my lids and a liquid black liner and big lashes for going out to a club because it makes my lids shine with a slightly mettalic color. Overall, I like this shadow and am only taking off a lipstick for it being hard to blend.