July 29, 2014 | 1665 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - True Color Powder Eyeshadow Duo - Iced Pastel

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by dpav

I love the color and the package is also cute. However, the pigmentation is too low that you have to layer and layer to show the color. Even for a person who doesn't like very dramatic look (like me), the pigmentation is still something I would complaint about. All in all, this is pretty cheap when it's on sale, but I think even among d/s brand e/s, there are many other better choices than this one. Will not repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a long, long while ago, but I still keep coming back to it! I have hazel eyes, so I love the Purple shade with the Baby Blue highlighting it! They're definatly never fail colours for me that last on my eyelids for a long time without creasing! For the nights out, I love the Eyeshadow Quads in the same True Color brands in Charcoal Quad. In Moonlight/White Light/Platinum/Black, they are the perfect dark shades when you just want to be a little mysterious and have the gorgeous dark eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2005 12:54:00 AM More reviews by jh14cm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Avon definatly doesn't strike me as being the best make up brand ever, but I occasionally buy something that looks promising because my friend and her mom sell it, and I'm just nice like that haha. I bought the Iced Pastel Duo and this is BY FAR my favorite stuff I've bought from Avon! It's cheap and it lasts SO long! I'd buy it again but it will last me forever because a little bit goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by punk_bunny_24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the way it stays and doesn't wear off like most eyeshadow.I also love the colors.Light purple and soft blue.I will definitely buy again if I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2004 11:53:00 AM More reviews by olive2222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the true color powder eyeshadow duo because it goes on creamy it isn't chalky on the lids.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 10:17:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like the Iced blue in this duo. My only big gripe is that I have to pile it on to really see it. I like to wear it as a solo shadow with a matching eyeliner of another brand. For the price you really cannot beat Avon's eyeshadow. The lilac is a bit light too. I would like to see a little more pigment in this one as well. I will repurchase if I ever run out! They last forever. UPDATE 3/19/04: If you are a fan of the Ice blue in this one, but wish it had a bit more interest or OOMPH try Cover Girl's Artic Glow! It comes in the Eye Enhancers Mix N Match Quad #270 Crystal Waters & cost around $4.50 for 4 colors. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by jaffacake

I love the current packaging... nice, sleek and slimline. I also love the texture and the lasting power of these powders. The shades of Iced Pastel are very pale, I prefer to use them has highlighters. I especially like the lilac shade as it has a lovely sparkle to it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 1:25:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I expected more of this product. The colors are very very light, and I was not impressed with the lasting power (or lack there of). It is fine as a highlighter to wear from crease to browbone, but I would not wear this as a solo eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

I love the Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duos because the shadow is smooth, silky and has a fine-milled texture. The shadow also applies easily, lasts for hours without creasing and fading, and is inexpensive.

Iced Pastel Duo is one of my favorite duos. It contains a pale, shimmery, icy blue and a pale, shimmery lilac. I don't think these two shades really go together, but they're so pastel and beautiful that I don't care. Used singly, they're beautiful as a wash, a shadow, and the icy blue shade is a great highlighter.

Definitely a re-purchase for me. continued >>