November 27, 2014 | 933 users online

Polishes - OPI - Pearl of Wisdom

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by revinoir

Fabulous little gem.

It's a little too sheer for my tastes, but I get used to it. :)

Over just your nail, it sometimes looks like you have nothing on, but in certain lightings it really gives you a nice opaque surprise!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by smanha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

By itself of layered, this polish ROCKS!!! Like a shiny neutral. My nails look just like little pearls. I will definitely be keeping this color in my line up for a good while. One of my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Very pretty color for layering! On its own I don't love it but layer it over a pastel and WOW!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kiburford

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMMMMGGG I love this color its a really pretty pearly color you can wear over a pretty pastel color or any other color to make it less dramatic. This is like My favorite Opi Nail polish.And I love wearing it just by itself. It has purple,pink,green,and blue shimmers in it. It is so pretty. An plus i got it on sale for $3. I was so happy because OPI is usually $8

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by SparklingMermaid

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous polish which I will repurchase again and again. Gives a very clean look with the softest pearl pink finish and IMO looks best with 2-3 coats. Looks so much better than many of the milky type french finishes which can appear too chalky or too sheer on me. Hope it is never discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Sooo lovely! It's a pinky shimmery polish that never looks "too much" and gives my nails a sophisticated, polished look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this nailpolish. Its a irridescent pinkish purple. Its a long lasting beautiful shade, looks good on mani or pedi. It hid the yellowness in the nails really well better than any sheer nailpolish I have bought. I used this on my wedding day, definitely one of my favorite nailpolish colors i have bought in a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by masha814

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very sheer opalescent, with pink as the dominant flash. It's gorgeous at one coat, better at 2 or 3, and looks great layered on a green or blue base. I've tried it over Tree Hugger and Sally Hansen's Ivy League, and it's fantastic. But I generally wear it on its own when I want something subtle, with a little flash.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by rainbowrivulets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I *love* this colour. It was my first OPI NP. The iridescent shine is beautiful. I can layer this on top of black NP to create a kind of oil slick effect, or any other colour. it applies evenly. absolutely love it. I've used half the bottle already and It's been like 2 months lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

beautiful color. sheer with a hint of pink pearl. would look good layered over other colors