October 1, 2014 | 1984 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Moisture Replenishing Day Care Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

at least a cream that actually works well for super dry skin. this cream is thick alright and able to help protect the skin during harsh winter months. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by beautygirla

About four months ago I switched my skincare range from Clinique to Jurlique as I was attracted its bio-organic, Australian grown ingredients. Since then I have not looked back! Part of my skin care routine is the Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Care Cream. I use this cream in the morning after I have applied Jurlique's Skin Balancing Face Oil, using only a small amount as it is quite thick. The scent is quite strong, as with most Jurlique products, but once applied I never notice it. For me, this product provides a lovely layer of moisture to the skin, helping to keep my skin dewy and hydrated all day. Overall another lovely product from Jurlique - a staple in my routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by cherrycherries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my absolute HG product and has been for the past 6 years. It is rich and creamy and incredibly moisturising for my skin. I felt like my skin transformed once I started using this. The fact it is made from bio-organic products produced in Australia makes it even more impressive to me as an Australian and means I don't mind the price tag.

I wouldn't recommend it if you are a fan of the 'matte' look as it is quite oily and thick, but for me I can't stand anything matte and love my face to look dewy and moisturised so it is perfect for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by greengrapefruit

Moisture Replenishing is a rich cream with oils, I love how smooth this feels on my skin.
This is really great for people with dryer skin. In the fall, I used this around my eyes. Now that it is cold and dry, I took the plunge and tried this on my acne-prone skin. It has definitely helped with the dryness and flakes. If you have oily skin that is not dry/dehydrated then I think this would be too heavy for you.
I still get breakouts but they are hormonal and I do not feel that this cream causes breakouts or clogs for me.
I apply this when my skin has been just washed and is moist and it soaks in great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Delilabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never had much luck with Jurlique products due to greasy-stickiness (hard to explain!) and strong fragrance, but I tried this free sample. Well, it's greasy-sticky and stinks!

Because of the strong perfume I used it as far from my face as I could get - feet and knees. It seemed to sink in OK but touching the surface of the skin it had a hard to describe slippy feeling. The bits that I got on my hands actually had the desired effect - moisturization - but I had to wash that off because of the smell.

I'm not sure what a good use for this cream would be... Soothing very dry feet, perhaps!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by aimela

Wow, so rich and oily. You'd need to be light handed when applying, otherwise you'd be an oil slick. Better as a night cream. This felt richer and oilier than their biodynamic eye cream. All said, it also has light rose scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great cream for very dry skin. I use the balancing face oil first then warm and pat this on top. this is perfect for the winter. I like the natural scent and it absorbs fast and hydrates all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

The best moisturizer I've had the pleasure of using. It hydrates like none other, very soothing, smells great, all natural, long lasting, just perfect except for the price =( The small size is like $45 & The larger size has gone up to $90 (use to be $75) obviously it's a better deal to get the larger size since you get 3 times as much product but for double the price but damn REALLY?!? $90?!? Ugghhhhhhh I wanted to order it but I can't afford that much right now, sux 2 be me =( I also recommend the Wrinkle Softener cream for night time use. The reviewer Lchoe described it perfectly as making your skin look & feel RADIANT and "BRIGHT, Lit from Within"! Damn you Jurlique, lower your prices!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by doreenk

Great product! I first warm it with my fingers as instructed, then gently press it on my face after their Skin Balancing Face Oil. My skin feel really soft and smooth the next morning, whole day long. It is very rich, so a tiny amount is enough. I like the smell too. I have combination and dehydrated skin- oily T-zone and dry flaky patches here and there. So when I put this on, I put more emphasis on those dry patches. I donít have problem with the tube packaging. I just punched a very small needle size hole, and I can control whatever amount I need. No mess no waste. I recommend this to those with dehydrated skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Misha32

This extra cold winter has left my usually combo skin feeling dry. I went into Sephora looking for a new moisturizer that would give me more moisture than my current moisturizer (Somme Institute A Bomb). After explaining my skin type and what I wanted, the SA showed me Jurlique's Moisture Replenishing Day Care Cream. At first, I was taken aback by the scent, as it reminded me of an old lady's floral perfume. Seeing how I wasn't quite sold, the SA gave me a few sample packets to try to see if I liked it. One thing he told me that I found rather unusual was that he recommended I wear this "day cream" at night because it would be too heavy in the day for me. He warned me that I would look quite shiny for the first 10 minutes after first putting it on. The next morning, I awoke to very soft, moisturized skin. And somehow, it made my T-zone less shiny. After I finish my samples I definitely plan on buying this.