September 1, 2014 | 2012 users online

Eye Shadow - Bonne Bell - Eye Style- Cafe

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Stacydee419

I love these colors, they're very pigmented, and blend well. You get great eyeshadow for a god price. Bonne bells eyeshadow boxes are my preferred eye shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by amandaboop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

OK so I have to admit, at first I totally hated these shadows!!! I originally bought the palette because I thought the colours would be trew to what they looked like in the package but when I swatched them at home they were all the same except for the brown and even then when you blend it out it's very similar to the rest of them! Then after I calmed down (lol j/k I was'nt THAT angry) I realized they would make great highlight colours....and they do! So I guess this was'nt a total waste of money. The reason I'm giving it four lippies is because it fooled me. lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ok this is the perfect palette to highlight!!! I always use this, though I have already found my go-to highlight shade (MAC's vanilla). Vanilla does highlight very naturally but I like to add a little pop of shimmer under the arch of my eyebrows and around the tear duct area. My favorite color is the silver one (first color on top). I use this with silvers, golds, bronzy colors, everything! It's true that these are not the most pigmented colors but STILL, they look beautiful. I also wear all these colors together at times, when I'm really lazy and I want my eyes to be simple and shimmery. Plus, the dark brown is GORGEOUS! I have yet to find a dupe for it. Sometimes, I apply this in the crease even if all my eyeshadows are matte. It blends beautifully and the finish is to die for. Will definately repurchase. Very versatile quad!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 1:53:00 AM More reviews by mooshrimp

OK so these break. I've had two of them shatter on me. But other than that these are really cute. I've worn these since middle school and somehow still manage to be surprised by how sophisticated these look on. I love the neutral colors of this. It's very subtle and shiny looking. Not like the glitter I liked in middle school at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Purplepteradactyl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had one of these before that I completely used up. I recently purchased it again since it's a great wash color. This new one is very shimmery. I really like it even still but I think they changed the formulation. It is a lovely nude not cream and not brown color, just the perfect mixture that puts it right between a cream and a very pale tan. I think it was only two or three dollars and worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by preppymrazlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this used to be my favorite i-just-want-a-little-shimmer-to-highlight-my-eyes thing. until it fell right out of the pan and shattered everywhere. now i use their cafe classics eye quad. it has better packaging and there are more cool colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a basic pale-nude eyeshadow that has great consistancy. It doesn't show up much, w/ only a hint of shimmer but looks very matté and pretty:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2004 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholicx131

I bought this a while ago to wear as my main eyeshadow but the color showed up so light and sheer that I ended up using it as a highlighter for my browbone. The consistency is very nice and even though people might complain that it is not pigmented enough, it serves its purpose. I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2004 11:45:00 AM More reviews by hi_yalls23

Well, I have this in Cafe, which hardly shows up at all. I think it's a little too powdery and hardly any color, but I want to try the pinkish color. May repurches(in a dif color) since I love Bonnebell plus, no animal testing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2003 7:19:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

The color doesn't show up too well. You have to pack it on. Just a tad bit of shimmer.