Hard Candy Icicle Lp Balm- Berrycicle

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/20/2004 1:30:00 AM

this balm is comparable to a lip smacker or chap stick. the packaging is super cute, and the gloss is a nice swirly mix of color. the shimmer gives a bit of color to the lips, but the balm shows up pretty much clear. its ok overall, but its nothing special. i cant recommend this particular color, because the scent is really unpleasant, imo.

on 3/27/2004 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I like the smell, taste and pretty colors of this item but it totally does not moisturize my lips at all. Even chapstick does a better job than this and is a lot cheaper. Not worth the money.

on 12/10/2003 11:16:00 PM

This is the perfect lip balm for a sheer frosty look that is so easy to do. Instead of putting on lip liner and lipstick and gloss, I just put this on instead. Very moisturizing and tastes really good. I have vanillacicle and I am never giving it up!

on 12/6/2003 12:57:00 AM

I agree with the other reviewer that this had a bubble gum like taste. It's a very frosty light pink shade but I fell in love with it immediately. It has a nice texture and doesn't feel thick or slippery.

on 11/14/2003 7:13:00 PM

I love this lip balm!!! Berrycicle is a pink-white mix and while the website says it is supposed to smell like fruit salad for some reason it smells more like bubblegum to me! It leaves a very slight frosty pink tint to the lips and lasts for quit awhile. I will definitely repurchase.

Popular Lip Treatments